Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Docd187123
  • 1 Post By DiyGynoSurgeon

Thread: Aromasin vs arimadex

dk94 is offline Associate Member

Aromasin vs arimadex

What are the main differences between aromasin and arimadex? Aromasin seems to be a more expensive option from my personal experiences but other than that i dont know the diff.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dk94 View Post
    What are the main differences between aromasin and arimadex? Aromasin seems to be a more expensive option from my personal experiences but other than that i dont know the diff.
    Aromasin takes longer to begin lowering E2, it is weaker overall and on a mg per mg basis, it doesn't affect lipids like adex might, aromasin is suicidal (not that matters greatly), aromasin is a steroidal Ai where adex isn't I believe, and aromasin is more expensive. I probably missed a few
    DiyGynoSurgeon and dk94 like this.

DiyGynoSurgeon is offline Junior Member
    Docd187123 pretty much sums it up

Arimidex is a type II non-steroidal AI which reduces estrogen in males between 32%-50% +/- variables at a dose of 1mg.
    Aromasin is a type I steroidal AI which reduces estrogen in males between 38%-62% +/- variables at a dose of 25mg. It's also called a suicidal inhibtor because unlike Arimidex which occupies the aromatase enzyme Aromasin destroys it.

Aromasin not only increases testosterone and lowers estrogen, but it also increases IGF levels

I take Arimadex during cycle and Exemestane in PCT to manage estrogen whilst my natty test is trying to come back up (I find it helps keep my mood peachy), dosing adex is easy at say .25-.5mg eod 1-2 tablets, dosing for Aromasin can be 6.25-12.5mg per day and that usually means cutting up alot of tablets and a lot of possibly waste as they usually come as 25mg tabs, when you cut them in half they sometimes shatter or crush

The half lives are also different (not sure on exact numbers) but from memory with Adex you can dose eod/e3d but aromasin needs to be everyday/eod max to keep blood levels consistent

I have had dry/sore joints off aromasin but not on adex (but either can cause that)
    dk94 likes this.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member

ElGringo is offline Junior Member
    aromasin more expensive than arimidex ? can't be true. i saw arimidex today at 230 coins for 30 tabs...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I agree, aromasin was cheaper than Adex for me aswell plus I like the suicidal featurecof aromasin!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Awesome profile pic... Shut the F--- up DONNIE.... OVER THE LINE !

Thread Information