Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: 1st time cycle! PCT

Mick50cal is offline New Member

1st time cycle! PCT

Hello every one! I'm 34 yr old and just finished my 1st cycle of Test and Tren ! I would shoot Mondays and Thursdays .5 cc of both! I felt super strong around week 5 until my last shoot at the end of April! I started Dosing with Novaldex 40 mg a day for the 1st 2 weeks now finishing off with 20 mg!! My question is will this be good enough to jump start my own test and get my body back to normal??? My biggest fear is losing my erections!! My sex drive is still very high!!!All help is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    No one can say for sure if this will be good enough to restart your endocrine system. What I will tell you is your pct and cycle could have been planned out better and increased your chances of faster recovery had you used hcg during your cycle with an ai alongside and run Clomid with your nolvadex for pct

I figured since I was using a low dosage of 1/2 cc twice a week for 12 weeks I really wouldn't need and HCG and AI.. My question to all of you now is what can I do for a speedy recovery??I'm in my last week of Novaldex at 20 mg. should I start on a natural test booster??? ZMA's???
    Or should I wait a while and get some blood work done? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mick50cal
    I figured since I was using a low dosage of 1/2 cc twice a week for 12 weeks I really wouldn't need and HCG and AI.. My question to all of you now is what can I do for a speedy recovery??I'm in my last week of Novaldex at 20 mg. should I start on a natural test booster??? ZMA's??? Or should I wait a while and get some blood work done? Thanks
    recovery just takes time. Low dose test or not you were still shut down for 12 weeks so that part doesn't really matter.

So would be a good idea to jump on a natural test booster??

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Jim is right, it takes time. Test boosters are junk IMHO. Bloodwork 6 weeks after the end of pct would be an idea.

What were the actual dosages you used out of interest? (Cc tells us nothing, what about mg) and why did you use tren on a fist cycle? I suspect you have been badly advised.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I was dozing 250 mg of test and 250 of tren !
    On Mondays and Thursdays for 12 weeks! I then started on Novaldex 40/40/20/20. I'm on my last week! I have no idea y I did tren on my 1st cycle! My connect with the gear is the one who recommended I do both!!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Well, best of luck with your recovery. Keep us informed.

Best piece of advice I can give you going forward - NEVER listen to your dealer, or go between, about how to run a cycle.
    Skinzy likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Would it help me out now if I got on some HCG ?? I'm about 30 days out since me last shoot and on my last week of Nolvadex ??
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mick50cal
    Would it help me out now if I got on some HCG ?? I'm about 30 days out since me last shoot and on my last week of Nolvadex ??
    Thanks
    It's a bit late for that. I wouldn't unless you do not recover and then consider something like the power pct protocol

Thread Information