Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By davesah1

Thread: test 400 and tren acetate. I need pct advice

micklcc is offline New Member

test 400 and tren acetate. I need pct advice

Test 400 800mg a week. 12 week cycle
    Tren ace 300mg a week. 10 week cycle

im half way through my cycle and looking for good pct advice. Im looking for advice on what to take, when to take it and what dose.

I know so far to stop tren 2 weeks before the test but when do I start the pct after ive done the test? and whats the best thing to take? Ive heard hcg and clomid would do the trick... any adjustments and advice would be great.

Ps. Stick to the topic at hand here lads.. dont waste yours and my own time With off topic questions, like how many cycles ive done ect ect.. unless you really need to know them

davesah1 is offline Member
    Blast HCG in the 14-17 waiting time before you begin Serm intake (if your on test E or Cyp) Clomid and Tamox should work. I hate clomid bc too many sides for me. I prefer torem, got my nuts hangin in 5 days. Get some DAA too, real cheap natty test booster and you can grab PCT Unleashed or Formexx Black works well.

My PCT is
    HCG at 1,000 IU EOD for 14 days before the below dosing protocol

Torem 120/90/60/30/15 or Clomid 60/40/20/20 (not sure on clomid but its in the stickies, read them)
    Nolva 40/40/20/10/10
    DAA and Formexx Black
    Vitamin C can be used for cortisol control as well.
    Aromasin can be used around 12.5 mgs a day as well for estro rebound (or any AI) but aromasin also has natty test boosting properties. Taper off tho

micklcc is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice dave really helpful stuff right there. Its just a matter of chosing between torem and clomid now and I'll be good to go. Thanks once again bro. Hope you enjoyed being on tren as much as I am.. shits mind blowing!!

here's a PCT wait time calculator. PCT Calculator | Post Cycle Therapy Calculator

Quote Originally Posted by micklcc View Post
    Thanks for the advice dave really helpful stuff right there. Its just a matter of chosing between torem and clomid now and I'll be good to go. Thanks once again bro. Hope you enjoyed being on tren as much as I am.. shits mind blowing!!
    I love tren ! Never going to do a cycle without it again.
    micklcc likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You really should run hcg during your cycle right up to 3 days prior to starting pct. a standard pct cloud 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20. If you want to run torem in place of Clomid 120/60/60/60

Thread Information