Bic Boiii is offline New Member

Currently on PCT from 1st cycle. Need help deciding to use HCG?

1st Cycle: 400mg Test. E per week (200mg E3.5D) with 0.25mg of Ananstrozole EOD up until start of PCT.

Started PCT 14 days after last pin. PCT consists of Nolva 40/30/20/10 and Clomid 100/75/50/25.

I just started my 4th week of PCT and I am wondering if I should incorporate HCG ? I have it available now and did not use it prior because I understood little about it and dosing. If i should incorporate it now, what should the dosing be? I don't have much of a sex drive but I can get it up and finish the job no problem. My testes seem to be back to normal size as well.

Also, any extra advice on my current PCT would be appreciated as well. I want to do it right.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    No HCG during pct. Ideally you would have used it during cycle.

Alot here will recommend a pct of

Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

It's likely to take several more weeks to get your own hormone levels back to 'normal'.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

So there's not much benefit in tapering down after reaching 20mg of Nolva and 50mg of Clomid? Also, did you mean it'll take several more weeks after PCT to get my hormone levels back to normal? I'd like to start my 2nd cycle by Oct. 1st. Will that be too soon? I started my first cycle February the 3rd and stayed on for 14 weeks.

To answer your q's

No
    Yes
    It depends. It's recommended that time off = time on plus pct wait time plus pct which would put you at early November. It gives your body chance to get back to normal and function normally for a period of time before you shut yourself down again.

Have you changed your nutrition plan during PCT (upped carbs/cals to retain gains)?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks a lot for the advice. As for my nutrition plans during PCT, I started cutting the week after my last pin. I dropped my total calories, mostly carbs and have added extra cardio. I wanted to be cut for summer considering I'd been bulking since fall. Probably not the best idea to retain gains, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Bic Boiii View Post
    Thanks a lot for the advice. As for my nutrition plans during PCT, I started cutting the week after my last pin. I dropped my total calories, mostly carbs and have added extra cardio. I wanted to be cut for summer considering I'd been bulking since fall. Probably not the best idea to retain gains, I know.
    Actually the worst possible thing you can do to retain your gains. I hope you change your mind.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yeah I know now unfortunately. I should've upped my calories like you said. I'm already back down to my pre cycle weight so I figured I might as well continue cutting because all of my gains are basically lost at this point. I've retained a lot of the strength though. I was going to start bulking again within the next two months once I reach my desired bodyfat % around 10-12%. Would you still recommended for me to go back to bulking at this point?

Thread Information