Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By OdinsOtherSon
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Basic PCT Cycle w/ Liquid Clomi from ARR

992Envy is offline Junior Member

Basic PCT Cycle w/ Liquid Clomi from ARR

Hi Guys planning my next PCT and had some questions about converting ...

Was looking for Nolva, I was then turned onto Liquid Clomi from ARR.

I was planning on 40/40/20/20 ...

So breaking this all down the Liquid Clomi is 35mg/ml, so first 2 weeks I'm taking slightly more than 1 ml everyday, than switching to roughly 3/4 ml for weeks 3 and 4? Do I have this right. Do I start this 7 days after my last shot?

Do they sell the measuring droppers also?

Thanks Guys

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need both clomid and nolva. Clomid, 100/50/50/50....nolva 40/40/20/20....when to start your pct will be determined by the ester of test you're running. Yes, oral syringes will come with arr products and their products are gtg. You can get clomid and nolva both from arr.

Edit: Nolva from arr is dosed at 20mg/mL so you'll need 2mL everyday for the first two weeks and 1mL per day for the remaining two weeks.

Clomid from arr is dosed at 35mg/mL so you will need 2.86mL ed for the first week and 1.43mL ed for the remaining three weeks.
    Last edited by OdinsOtherSon; 06-15-2014 at 08:23 PM.
    992Envy likes this.

Ok thanks brother. Really helped out.

Whats your opinion on HCG , how important is this for PCT? I have never noticed testicular atrophy in any previous cycles nor have I ever experienced any kind of sexual side effects. With that being said input on HCG?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 992Envy
    Whats your opinion on HCG, how important is this for PCT? I have never noticed testicular atrophy in any previous cycles nor have I ever experienced any kind of sexual side effects. With that being said input on HCG?
    You cannot always judge testicular disfunction by atrophy. Hcg is better run during your cycle as running it during pct will continue to suppress lh function
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    You cannot always judge testicular disfunction by atrophy. Hcg is better run during your cycle as running it during pct will continue to suppress lh function
    ^^This. HCG is is the best insurance you can have for a smoother recovery during pct. And as jim230027 said, run it ON cycle, not as a part of your pct. Drop the HCG 3-4 days before you start pct.

First off thank You guys for all the great info.

Should I start HCG last 4 weeks of program?
    500 iu 2x a week?

I plan on the following:
    Week 1-8: Test E 350ml - 175ml .25ml 2x a week
    Week 1-8: Tren A 100ml - 500ml 1.25ml eod
    Week 1-8: Caber .5 2x a week

Do I need to taper onto the tren and taper off or can I start with the 1.25 eod right away?

Start PCT 14 days after last shot.

Thanks guys

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Thats an ugly looking cycle. What are your stats, training experience, and past cycle experience?

Numbere I got it from the "sticky atominis all you need know about tren how use effectively" so I'm a little confused. The guys is banned now and the thread is closed so I was confused ... What do you think should change? I should add an AI?

31, 6'1, 205, I've been training for 3 years. Last year I have been extremely solid and very serious with diet nutrient. I've done about 6 cycles. Have done tren one other time with only test, had great results. But after reading that thread it made me feel like I was taking to much test ... What's your opinion?

I feel guilty giving you advise on tren because you don't know enough about the products. You've been training for 3 years and have done six cycles. No offense, but I'm shocked at that fact. Thats more cycles than I've done and I've been lifting for over 12 years.

For and a 8-10 week cycle you need to use a short ester test and a short ester tren. Members commonly dose tren 30% higher than test, no need to taper. There's no mention of an AI alongside the PA. hCG should be run on cycle only, @ 250ui 2x week. PCT 3 days after last pin.

This is the wrong forum section for this post. You should move this thread to the AS Q&A if you wish to further this discussion.

I would not taper pick a dose and run it.

Thanks Jim. Can someone expand why this is so "ugly" also HCG the last 4 weeks or should I take it the whole 8 weeks?

Clarify: I've been in the gym training last 10 years, took it very serious last 3 years with program and diet. I started my first cycle 3 years ago. Very basic test only. I've done test only cycles, 1x trying tren .

Bro I don't mean to be rude, but if you need someone to tell you what's wrong with your cycle then you are not ready for tren .

Test e has a long ester and tren a has a short ester. This means the tren is going to begin working almost immediately. However the test won't being working for 4-5 weeks. I hope you can see how this might present a problem.

hCG should be taken the entire cycle. Starting from day 1.

Number it's all good. I have had a very hard time trying to post do to this s oftware constantly making delete things to post a reply. I'm currently on t est E, 1ml a week.

I want to now introduce what we have been talking about above and do that for 8 weeks. Does this make more sense

Run the hcg from the beginning of the cycle right up to 3 days prior to starting pct

Thread Information