Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Where to buy Nolvadex

  1. #1
    mikeynn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5

    Where to buy Nolvadex

    Hello guys. I am going to start a cycle of epidex (epistane) and I am planning to take Nolvadex for my PCT. I am wondering if there is a cheaper site to buy Nolvadex. I have looked on ar-r and it totals out to $70. Is there a different reputable site that offers Nolvadex at a cheaper price? I am willing to pay the $70 if I have to, but I prefer to find a cheaper alternative.

  2. #2
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    When it comes to ancillaries you get what you pay for. You need both nolvadex and clomid for a proper PCT.

  3. #3
    mikeynn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5
    Money is a little tight right now so I dont think i can buy both of them. I have heard of people taking just Nolvadex or just clomid. If I took just Nolvadex or just took clomid which SERM do you think would work better alone?

  4. #4
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Arr runs sales all the time. Also if you follow them on twitter and throw a mention you get like 10% off on top of whatever sale. Check the arr section see what they have going on. If I had to use just one it would be clomid but both is your best bet.

  5. #5
    mikeynn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5
    Alright. Thanks! Should I take anything else with the clomid? Such as arimidex or a test booster?

  6. #6
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeynn
    Alright. Thanks! Should I take anything else with the clomid? Such as arimidex or a test booster?
    Run nolvadex alongside your pct 40/40/20/20 its liquid tamox

  7. #7
    mikeynn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Run nolvadex alongside your pct 40/40/20/20 its liquid tamox
    I cannot afford to get both Nolvadex and Clomid. I can only get one or the other.

  8. #8
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeynn
    I cannot afford to get both Nolvadex and Clomid. I can only get one or the other.
    the amount of cost to get both is well worth it for a solid pct and recovery

  9. #9
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    I'm in college so I know what it's like to cycle on a budget. If you can't afford both then you should wait until you can to cycle. It's not that much more money for both products. Can you really put a price on you health?

  10. #10
    bucs4074 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    31
    Definitely agree about waiting to get money before starting cycle. Health or wait until you have enough extra money to do it right. Pretty obvious really

  11. #11
    jesse4466's Avatar
    jesse4466 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    506
    Yep, best to get diet and training in full motion anyway then run a good cycle start to finish with full pct in place. good luck!

  12. #12
    Lovemiami's Avatar
    Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Run nolvadex alongside your pct 40/40/20/20 its liquid tamox
    pct 40/40/20/20 for nolva and clomid ? how should I used the nolva and clomid and wich one is first, and the Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL is an injectable or oral?

  13. #13
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemiami View Post
    pct 40/40/20/20 for nolva and clomid ? how should I used the nolva and clomid and wich one is first, and the Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL is an injectable or oral?
    k bro first they are oral. Second Id run it like this:
    Doses are daily dose by the week:
    Nolva: 40mg/20mg/20mg/20mg
    Clomid 70mg/35mg/35mg/35mg
    So week one you take 40mg tamox and 70mg clomid every day, second week you take 20mg tamox and 35mg clomid every day..
    got it ?

    Bro Im thinking you should know this shit long before being at this stage man. I get scared when I hear questions like this. Maybe im wrong....

  14. #14
    Lovemiami's Avatar
    Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    k bro first they are oral. Second Id run it like this:
    Doses are daily dose by the week:
    Nolva: 40mg/20mg/20mg/20mg
    Clomid 70mg/35mg/35mg/35mg
    So week one you take 40mg tamox and 70mg clomid every day, second week you take 20mg tamox and 35mg clomid every day..
    got it ?

    Bro Im thinking you should know this shit long before being at this stage man. I get scared when I hear questions like this. Maybe im wrong....
    Thanks for your answer, I read all the in formation about the PCT but i was confuse with the use of HCG in the PCT, as I discover is not a good idea to use HCG for my PCT but during the first week of the beginning of the cycle, I wanted to be advice by a member rather than just read the info in the website.

    my cycle end next weekend so should I start the PCT Nolva: 40mg/20mg/20mg/20mg Clomid 70mg/35mg/35mg/35mg right away or should I wait 3 days like is advise in the Anabolic Steroids Cycles & Stacks session.
    I'm using text E, 250ml, tren 500 ml weeky and win 50ml eod

    the website about cycles session has this info but I think we all agree that HCG is not good for PCT Please clear the HCG part for me I don't want to use it if tamox and clomid is enough

    Post Cycle Therapy Plan: For all cycles listed:
    Week hCG Nolvadex
    1 350IU/ed
    2 350IU/ed (the first 3 days of the week only) 40mg/ed
    3 40mg/ed
    4 20mg/ed
    5 20mg/ed


    " hcg is only used for 10 days, 10 straight days
    PCT therapy begins 3 days after your last injection if you complete Novice Cycle 2-2, 2-3 or 2-4
    PCT therapy begins 10 days after your last injection if you complete Novice Cycle 2-1
    “eod” stands for Every Other Day
    “ed” stands for Every Day"

  15. #15
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Sure thing.
    HCG should be used on cycle . It should be, imo taken at 250iu,s - 2x/week. You stop it 3 days pre pct and then you do your pct. Works like a charm ;-)

  16. #16
    Lovemiami's Avatar
    Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Sure thing.
    HCG should be used on cycle . It should be, imo taken at 250iu,s - 2x/week. You stop it 3 days pre pct and then you do your pct. Works like a charm ;-)
    Thanks jimmyinkedup My last questions is, If I buy the ones on AR-R sponsor research supplies of Liquid Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL and Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL,
    So 1cc from my syringe for tamox is 20ml and 1 cc is 35ml for clomid,
    and the bottle says 50Ml so I would need one bottle for the first week ?
    and is this injectable or oral because I never hear you inject this SERMS please confirm and thanks again.

  17. #17
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemiami View Post
    Thanks jimmyinkedup My last questions is, If I buy the ones on AR-R sponsor research supplies of Liquid Tamox 50mL 20mg/mL and Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL,
    So 1cc from my syringe for tamox is 20ml and 1 cc is 35ml for clomid,
    and the bottle says 50Ml so I would need one bottle for the first week ?
    and is this injectable or oral because I never hear you inject this SERMS please confirm and thanks again.
    They are oral and if you use arr one bottle each is enough.
    Id take it like this.
    Tamox=40/20/20/20
    Clomid= 70/35/35/35
    Week one daily you take 2 mls of each orally. Weeks 2-4 you take one ml of each daily. One bottle of each is more than enough for your pct.
    superman47 likes this.

  18. #18
    Lovemiami's Avatar
    Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    190
    Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your input. have a good one

  19. #19
    spillybob is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    18
    ya bro i would definitely wait to do it properly. good luck

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •