Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By Lovemiami

Thread: Need some advice for PCT (test/tren stack)

thisbelaz is offline New Member

Need some advice for PCT (test/tren stack)

Hello. I started my first cycle consisting of 250mg testosterone enanthate weekly stacked with 200mg of trenbolone enanthate weekly for a total of 10 weeks. I know that trenbolone is strongly not recommended for first time AAS users but I didn't figure that out until a couple of weeks into my cycle. Luckily I have had no harsh side-effects besides being shutdown and my body has responded pretty well to the AAS.

My cycle started on Tuesday, April 8th with my first test injection. On Friday, April 11th my first tren injection took place. Since then my pins for test were every Tuesday and my tren pins were every Friday.

Currently I'm 18 years old and weighing 145lbs (before my cycle I was 120lbs). Originally when beginning my cycle I was planning on only using Nolvadex as PCT for 3-4 weeks. However half-way through I decided to purchase 5000 IUs of HCG . It took a couple of weeks to arrive but the supplies finally came in. I know that HCG should ideally be used during the cycle but I've heard mixed opinions about using it after. I decided to blast 1000 IUs on April 24th, exactly 2 weeks after my last test injection. I could not have used it earlier than that because that was the day they arrived. Today and yesterday I did only 500 IUs. I theoretically still have the trenbolone esters in my body until tomorrow.

Originally I was planning on taking the Nolvadex 2 weeks after my last trenbolone injection (which was Friday the 13th). If I keep taking the 500 IUs of HCG everyday, I will have used it all up by June 30th. I will then have 4 days until I start Nolvadex.

My question is whether or not I should stop taking the HCG earlier (as I do not wish to suppress my recovery or desensitize my testicles) and whether or not I should change the day I start my Nolvadex.

Thanks in advance!

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You are way too young to be experimenting with AAS. I'll give you some PCT advise. However, due to your age and the length of time your HPTA has been shut down I'm not sure how long it will take you to fully recover. I don't mean to scare you but many kids your age never fully recover from AAS use.

A proper PCT routine includes both clomid and nolvadex . You should go to are forum sponsor, order clomid (Clomiphene Citrate), and have it overnighted. ar-r.com forum sponsor

Stop taking hCG and begin taking nolvadex. When your clomid arrives begin taking it along with nolvadex as shown below.

Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20 (Each number represents the daily dose (mg) for that week)
    Clomid @ 100/50/50/50 (Each number represents the daily dose (mg) for that week)

*You may need to continue using these SERMs for longer to recover.

You should also make an appointment with an endocrinologist and be very truthful with them about your AS usage. This is important because you need to have blood work done.
    Last edited by numbere; 06-26-2014 at 04:39 PM.
    thisbelaz and Diesel37 like this.

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to stop taking the HCG and start taking my nolvadex and order some clomid. Hopefully I can get some blood work done soon too.

Leakland is offline New Member
    How is the cycle working for you so far?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You are way too young to be experimenting with AAS. I'll give you some PCT advise. However, due to your age and the length of time your HPTA has been shut down I'm not sure how long it will take you to fully recover. I don't mean to scare you but many kids your age never fully recover from AAS use.

A proper PCT routine includes both clomid and nolvadex . You should go to are forum sponsor, order clomid (Clomiphene Citrate), and have it overnighted. ar-r.com forum sponsor

Stop taking hCG and begin taking nolvadex. When your clomid arrives begin taking it along with nolvadex as shown below.

Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20 (Each number represents the daily dose (mg) for that week)
    Clomid @ 100/50/50/50 (Each number represents the daily dose (mg) for that week)

*You may need to continue using these SERMs for longer to recover.

You should also make an appointment with an endocrinologist and be very truthful with them about your AS usage. This is important because you need to have blood work done.
    As recommended above.....and don't assume you are "fine" until you get blood work. Tren can be hard on lipids. I'd hate to have to tell an 18 year old he has hypercholesterolemia or hyperlipidemia that needs treatment. There is a lot going on in your body in the presence of steroids that you DON'T see and can be harmful.

That is why we do not advocate young guys messing with these things until they have matured and spent enough quality time reading and learning - and that doesn't mean reading and learning what steroids to take. It means understanding what they do and they adverse effects they can have and how you should manage or prevent them.
    thisbelaz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Leakland View Post
    How is the cycle working for you so far?
    Well I'm weighing about 20lbs more than when I started. My body fat was around 7% when I started. I haven't measured it again but I'm pretty sure it dropped slightly or is the same level. The gains I got are pretty much what'd you'd expect from a trenbolone stack. Very dense muscle, not much water retention. I just need to focus on eating more now and not over-train. The HCG I started taking at the end got my balls functioning again. I stopped taking the HCG though to prevent further aromatization/suppression and started my first week of nolvadex . I'm waiting for my clomid to arrive. If anything though, this cycle has made me appreciate my balls a lot more, especially since I'm so young. I can't wait for the old boys to start working again naturally. Also, I'm never doing a cycle again without using HCG during to prevent atrophy and until I'm older.

Lovemiami is offline Associate Member
    That is good thinking, I hope that everything will be ok with you at the end, we all make mistakes but what is most important is to learn from them and no repeat your self,. you will get the chance to use them when you come to age; but probably you will not even need it if you keep working out because you natural test is more than enough to achieve what for older people is more difficult. keep it up
    thisbelaz likes this.

Thread Information