Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AsEpSiS

Thread: Need help.

logan_19931 is offline New Member

Need help.

About to start my second cycle of the year test e & deca . Just hearing a lot now about all the negative effects of estrogen and is making me want to be prepared more. Not got a lot of experience with juicing and pct just learning I'm 21 years old this will only be my second cycle iv got nolvadex and have been instructed to take 3 weeks after my last jab but I'm hearing about arimidex and letrozole and have been told to have one or the other on standby but I'm not sure what they are used for or how and when to use them? Help!!'

Cheers

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by logan_19931 View Post
    About to start my second cycle of the year test e & deca . Just hearing a lot now about all the negative effects of estrogen and is making me want to be prepared more. Not got a lot of experience with juicing and pct just learning I'm 21 years old this will only be my second cycle iv got nolvadex and have been instructed to take 3 weeks after my last jab but I'm hearing about arimidex and letrozole and have been told to have one or the other on standby but I'm not sure what they are used for or how and when to use them? Help!!'

Cheers
    You NEVER have an AI on standby. Stop listening to the fool(s) telling you to have it on hand in case you get gyno. Aromatization of testosterone to estrogen is a naturally occurring process and will readily occur when you stop producing your own natural testosterone in the presence of an exogenous compound. Elevated serum estrogen can create circulatory problems, cardiac risks, promote prostate enlargement and prostate disease, impair wound healing and immune system function myalgia, arthralgia, and many other issues you certainly do not want at 21 years of age!!! The people telling you to "have it on hand" clearly don't know squat about the dangers of elevated serum estrogen and by no means should be offering a 21 year old kid advice on his endocrine system.

Plenty of posts on here from guys your age who listened to the same half wits and now they can't get erections, have no sex drive, are losing gains, aren't producing their own testosterone and are struggling with anxiety and depression.

Before doing any further cycles, you would do yourself a huge favor by reading, reading, and READING more.

There was also no mention of HCG or clomiphene in your post either. The former mimics LH (and you should know what that is important); the latter facilitates spermatogenesis (and you should understand why that's relevant as well).

logan_19931 is offline New Member
    I do a lot of reading, understanding it all is another thing. I am not going to start my cycle for another month or 2 just trying to gather more info on how to cycle safe!!

Diesel37 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by logan_19931 View Post
    just trying to gather more info on how to cycle safe!!
    Wait until you're a little bit older, my opinion.

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    Cycling at 21??? Why? If you can't put on muscle or size going natural at 21, you need to revise your diet or training....not use roids.
    babydoll7 likes this.

Thread Information