RustyShackleberg is offline New Member

Should I take Letro? Is this gyno?

My nipples on constantly sensitive (not sore, unless they're touched). I do feel two small balls underneath each of them. However visibly, I cannot see them. I'm 28, 5'7'' 175 lbs. 8-10% bf. And, finished a 8 week cycle of test prop and var along with aridmidex. I took aridmidex for 4 or 5 weeks of the 8 week cycle, but I stopped toward the end because it started to give me anxiety and bouts of restlessness after the dose.

I've been running my PCT like this. Friday will complete week 5--and I will have one more week left.
    Nolvadex 40/40/40/20/20/20
    Clomid I started about 3.5 weeks through at 50mg per day. I've been on it for a little more than a week.

I still have some aridmidex, I can get letro in a few days. I'm just wondering what I should do here. Should I just keep things going the same way for now, or should I add something else to my PCT? This was my second cycle, my first being test prop only--but I did not experience these symptoms.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    If you have a physical mass then you likely have gyno. However, you should make an appointment to see a doctor and have BW in order to be properly diagnosed. Letro is an AI and should not be used to treat gyno. A SERM such as ralox or nolva should be used instead. You can continue taking nolva at 20mg/ED until your mass recedes. Nolva usually needs 2+ months to reverse gyno.

Do I have Gynecomastia ? If you're asking this question, read this thread.

RustyShackleberg is offline New Member
    Ok thank you. That article was very informative. I'll have some labs done Monday morning. Before and during cycle, I had the simple Estradiol panels done (I had no symptoms). Now, I'll make sure to pay extra and get the Sensitive panel done. In the meantime, I'm taking 20mg Nolva ED and 50mg clomid ED. This was planned to go until the 25th of July for my PCT which would end my PCT, but things don't seem to be right.
    For now, I have two questions: Should I wait for my lab results, or should I change my doses? Should I take nolva and clomid before the blood test?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    It sounds like your E2 shot up when you stopped taking dex. You should try stane next time if you decide to cycle again. Stane might not cause you to have uncomfortable sides. Don't change your dosages, PCT is the most important part of a cycle. You can have a lab done now to get an understanding of your serum levels. Then have labs again 6 weeks after your PCT ends to check your recovery status. Taking nolva and clomid should only raise your LH/FSH levels. Nolva should also lower cholesterol. Your PCT dosages are a bit unorthodox, you should have taken both nolva and clomid from the start of PCT. It's unfortunate that you don't have the pre cycle sensitive E2 lab to compare your results.

Thread Information