AliYousaf is offline Associate Member

Low Semen 10 weeks after PCT.

Posted this one in the wrong category here I guess. didnt get much of a response.So here reposting in this category.

Will Copy it here as well.

For the past few months especially since my last cycle and PCT a couple of months back, I have been having trouble with my ejaculations or very low semen production.
    I have now reached the stage where there is virtually no ejaculation whatsoever. This is too personal a question for me to confront with my GP and tell that I have been on ASS but it is now becoming something of a worry. Whilst I still have a climax, it is less pleasurable because of very little semen that I produce.

My blood reports came just fine upon completion of PCT after second cycle....except for this low LH and FSH. The same had happened in blood reports that came after FIRST cycle and PCT. I had gained and retained the muscle and was happy with the results then but apparently I had not recovered fully as my LH and FSH were still low. Discussing the issue here on forum and on mighty Austinite's suggestion I started Clomid therapy for another three months and it worked..I was back on track with the semen production.
    But that was then.
    I started my second cycle sometime like three four months after that.

I have had no trouble with PCT this time too and my blood reports were all good except STILL the low LH and FSH which according to my knowledge are the two main thingies in this case. I would post my blood work but I have misplaced it during my recent shifting to a new house but I am going to get another done soon.
    Its been ten weeks since my PCT today
    I can still feel my test levels are up and have had no mood swings or any kind of stress lately and I feel good and full of energy all the time. But the problem with semen is still there.

I am thinking of getting latest BW.
    I'll get my total and Free Test, Estradiol(can't get E2. it is still not available to us) LH and FSH. Is there any other that I must get ?
    Any advice from experts on this ?
    Or should I stop worrying and get on the Clomid therapy just like I previously did ?

Have intermediate knowledge of weight training. Have been working out for 4 plus years
    Cycles: Two. Novice cycles with proper pct and all.
    Test-E 500 mg a week for 12 weeks and 250 iu hcg twice a week.
    Adex .25 EOD throughout the cycle and PCT two weeks after.
    Nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 75/75/50/50.
    Cycle results over all satisfying with no sides at all but one mild acne on the second cycle and that's it.

Bump.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Cycles look good as well as your pct. Get labs done to see what's going on before doing anything else

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Cycles look good as well as your pct. Get labs done to see what's going on before doing anything else

Thanks for your time. What precisely to look for ? I mean other than the labs I mentioned
    Last edited by AliYousaf; 07-19-2014 at 07:58 AM.

Thread Information