Thread: gyno

nine is offline New Member

Arrow gyno

Hello I need help for my gyno,
    It is not only the glandular but for the 80% pseudogyno with a lot of fat that gives him a pointed shape, the texture is soft
    If I train with weights or do cardio the situation improves, the nipples become stiff and the chest is more leaner, as if there was a lot of fluid retention.
    After a few hours the chest takes the form "puffy" with enlargment of the nipples in both height and width.

At the moment I take Raloxifene 60mg and 0.6mg letrozole for several months, I do not understand why the situation does not improve
    .I Am also using Evomuse absolutely abliderated, which contains a metabolite of DHEA 7-OXO DHEA, (it can be the cause of puffy nipples?)
    and a cream to DHT.

Do you think it might be the abliderated that aggravates the situation?
    Any advice on how to attack this disgusting pseudogyno?

oxfordbeta is offline New Member
    I tried the Raloxifen treatment for what I perceived as a mild case of gyno and had some great improvement for my pubescent related gyno. I still have a build up of fat on my chest which can give the look you are describing. The only thing I have read on how to treat this is to cut down on the bf%

crazyhorse1960 is offline Associate Member
    nine just out of curiosity are you still on a cycle?

Kozmo is offline Associate Member
    Is it your first cycle?

nine is offline New Member
    never been on a cycle
    i have tried tb-500 and ipamorelin , these with very stressfull period flare up gyno , testicle was shrinken , made a pct to restart htpa with hcg and clomid e letro .Now lh fsh and testo are normal , but still have this water retention pseudo gyno.

Can product like eviscerate and ur spray could help to reduce target chest fat?

crazyhorse1960 is offline Associate Member
    can't decipher what ur writing to many abrv.

Zues3 is offline New Member
    you may need to take caber. it could be that your prolactin levels are high witch can cause puffy nips and make most PCTs noneffective. look up cabergoline

Thread Information