WesternBrah is offline New Member

Femara help please!

Hey guys, I'm 18 and ran a 4 week tbol only cycle. Saw good results, put on a bunch of lean mass with no noticeable sides. However, I went into it without much knowledge (dumb I know). I didn't do any type of PCT, just took Trib and Liver care throughout the cycle. Luckily I had no problems and actually seemed to keep most of my gains. However, two weeks after the cycle I now find that I have a seriously low test level. I have a hard time staying erect if I can even at all, libido in general is low and intensity in the gym is affected. I got 50 1.25mgs of Femara, just wondering if it would be a good idea to take a low dosage to help out my test? My friend recommended a half tab EOD. So .675mg EOD. I also have another bottle of tribe that I'm taking, and a natural test booster (Alpha Test). So, what do you guys recommend? Thanks in advance!!

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Running a 4 week orals cycle is a dumb idea, more so at 18, but it's not the end of the world.

Lay off all steroids , AIs and other supplements that could effect your hormonal levels for the next three years and I bet you everything will be just fine...

WesternBrah is offline New Member
    Appreciate the reply man, I realize now that it was dumb. I'd love to get off everything but I don't really want to not be able to have any sex drive, I have a new girlfriend and such. Kinda awkward. Any idea ablut the Letrozole ?

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Man, I wouldn't mess with it. Either get full hormonal panel and post the results on here, so we can see what exactly is going on or just wait it out. Eat healthy, stay active, think positive, I'm pretty optimistic on your sex drive coming back.

Thread Information