Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: PCT time

Michail is offline New Member

PCT time

Hi, i am doing 2 years cycles since 17 now i am 19, i did 7 weeks cut cycle(test-prop, masteron ,winstrol ,trenbolone ,Clenbuterol ) 3 weeks pct(and i bridge with db 10mcg the last week) only and then immediately i started bulk cycle(test-enathate 750 week, EQ 500 week, dianabol 50mcg only for 6 weeks) for 10 weeks and now i stopped 3 weeks for pct and i am planning to do 5-6 weeks pct now and start again bulk the same is it good idea or it needs more time?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You shouldnt be cycling at your age. Are you aware of the risks involved in what you are doing? No its not enough time off. Read the stickys cycles and the young and beginner cycle stickys. Read the pct stickys too

Thanks for advices.It will always be a risk not matter of age anyway, Especially if you want to move some iron, it wont happen itself

Quote Originally Posted by Michail View Post
    Thanks for advices.It will always be a risk not matter of age anyway, Especially if you want to move some iron, it wont happen itself
    No it wont but hard work rest and proper nutrition is what you need to get there.
    Diesel37 and MuscleInk like this.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    So let's recap:
    19 years old
    Essentially crusing and blasing for 2 years straight
    First cycle with trenbolone and two DHTs

You need to lay off all steroids and go for a hormone panel blood test after your PCT...I even have doubts about quality of your PCT, post it here. There is very high risk you have seriously damaged your endocrine system...

No my first cycle was just testosterone enathate 500 week & dianabol 20mcg for 5 weeks and then 1 month pct and 5 again and off 8 weeks...While on cycle i am taking proviron 50 e/d, Pct if i use long ester i start after one week first injection Pregnyl 5000I.U and after 7 days again and again final(3 pregnyls) from the second week i also begin Nolvadex 40/40/40 and and then 20 20 for last weeks everyday if i use short ester i start after ~4days pct with pregnyl and nolvadex

You have not taken enough real time off to recover

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    but under 25 you screw up development for life. and why the heck would you add dbol to END of PCT??? : /

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No my first cycle was just testosterone enathate 500 week & dianabol 20mcg for 5 weeks and then 1 month pct and 5 again and off 8 weeks...While on cycle i am taking proviron 50 e/d, Pct if i use long ester i start after one week first injection Pregnyl 5000I.U and after 7 days again and again final(3 pregnyls) from the second week i also begin Nolvadex 40/40/40 and and then 20 20 for last weeks everyday if i use short ester i start after ~4days pct with pregnyl and nolvadex
    you did test e for 5 weeks?

if i start at age 25+ i will never reach any of my goals even the 50% of them. In the end of Pct i added dbol because after cut i started losing weight and i didn't like it i thought that i am losing gains.....Yeah i did it for 5 weeks first time it worked however but recently i saw that 5 weeks aren't enough obviously so i added more.. yeah i think that too that i didn't took enough time but time is never enough.........I screwed up development for life? I started steroids for exactly this to get developed even more
    Last edited by Michail; 08-21-2014 at 12:47 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Read these until you understand them.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ffect-you.html

Your cycle history and PCT's have been an absolute disaster. You need to take an extended time off and get some bloodwork 6 MONTHS after you finish PCT and see what damage you may have done.

Out of curiosity what is your

Height
    Weight
    Bodyfat %
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

thanks....1.80 height 106kg ~15%BF
    Last edited by Michail; 08-21-2014 at 01:09 AM.

Diesel37 is offline New Member
    ..... you are so screwed.....

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if i start at age 25+ i will never reach any of my goals even the 50% of them. In the end of Pct i added dbol because after cut i started losing weight and i didn't like it i thought that i am losing gains.....Yeah i did it for 5 weeks first time it worked however but recently i saw that 5 weeks aren't enough obviously so i added more.. yeah i think that too that i didn't took enough time but time is never enough.........I screwed up development for life? I started steroids for exactly this to get developed even more
    First point - nothing could be further from the truth. Many guys on here that have been members longer and training longer than you've been alive started steroids much much later and many have physiques superior to most kids your age. You took the easy/lazy way out.

Second point - gains are lost because you don't adjust your intake to maintain the new set point (TDEE), not because you aren't takin steroids. You would know that if you actually understood how this stuff works because clearly you don't.

You also might want to look up the TRT link because when your dick doesn't work in a few years, you'll be needing help.

We have seen what happens to guys your age. They are in here daily seeking help because of what steroids did to them at an early age.

Υour opinion

Thread Information