lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

Why wait 2 weeks for pct?

I'm not 100% clear as to why wait 14 days after last test e shot to run pct. based on If the half life is 5 days +/- 2 days and your running 500mg/wk and my pre cycle bloods were 450ng wouldn't it take anywhere from 15-21 days for tt levels to be back to normal.

Assuming the half life went 500mg, 250mg after 5-7 days, 125mg after 10-14 days, 60mg after 15-21 days.

Then start pct sometime in that 15-21 day range?

How bad is it to start pct a little early? Or run it a little longer?

Thanks

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Based on labs I can tell you that my test levels drop down to below 100 ng/dl by day 14. You can run a 6 week pct but remember the real recovery starts after pct ends

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Based on labs I can tell you that my test levels drop down to below 100 ng/dl by day 14. You can run a 6 week pct but remember the real recovery starts after pct ends
    Thanks for the input. Guess I'll start tomorow. Was just worried about starting early and not letting my system gettin to it "reset point".

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Effective PCT can only start when your system is clear of exogenous androgens.

I personally not only wait 14 days after my last Test E shot, but run a small dose orals for another 4-5 days more, usually Proviron and Anavar . PCT starts a day after that, so about 20 days post Test E administration.

With 7 cycles under my belt, all with full recovery, I recon this is the correct approach.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    Thanks for the input. Guess I'll start tomorow. Was just worried about starting early and not letting my system gettin to it "reset point".
    yep the idea of pct is when exogenous androgens are out of the system. To find the sweet spot is by running labs.

Thread Information