QualityControl is offline New Member

Surgery for herniated disc 3 weeks into PCT

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I posted on here. I have made some great progress over the time though, but unfortunately I herniated a disc in my lower back that required emergency decompression surgery. I was in my 3rd week of pct for a 6 week Epistane cycle which was very successful. I was feeling absolutely fantastic in the gym before the injury and had the alpha feeling like my endogenous testosterone production was at least at a level to maintain my muscle gained (which was about 12 pounds of quality muscle) I cut some good bodyfat too. My PCT was Clomid 75/50/50 and I was going to do 50/35 for 5 weeks total. I also was using DAA powder 3g in the morning, vitamin C tabs (2g-3x/day), and I started anabeta elite in the second week at 4 tabs per day. I think the pct was working very well but unfortunately the surgery has forced me to miss a couple doses of the Clomid. I know that bloodwork is the only true way to know and I will get that done when I follow up in two weeks, but I was hoping to get some opinions as to whether I should continue with the Clomid or just drop it now. I am recovering well and I am going to do so ghrp/ghrh to speed my recovery. I would also like to try tb-500 for maybe a week if that's even worth it? Any opinions are much appreciated and any other advice for rehabilitation is much appreciated.

QualityControl is offline New Member
    Bump

Thread Information