dd5
    dd5 is offline New Member

Help After havoc cycle. PCT , erections etc.

I've just finished my first RPN Havoc cycle of just under 5 weeks 20mg, 30mg, 40mg,40mg ,40mg .
    I am on day 4 of Post Cycle Therapy taking Tamoxifen 20 20 10 10 but I took 40mg daily for the first 3 days.
    I am taking 3 grams of DAA in the morning and 3 pills of ZMA before bed. I am also continuing my cycle assist through the PCT and taking Driven Sports Lean Xtreme.
    During the cycle and now I have problems having less hard erections than usual but have no problem ejaculating . My libido is decreased, but not as low as it could be .
    Is there anything else I should take to ensure a full return of libido other than the tamoxifen, DAA, ZMA, and DS Lean Xtreme ?
    If not,
    at what point should I be concerned and get blood-work etc. ? I am 19 and understand the increased risk of problems at my age and this will probably be my first and only cycle so I'm not looking for people to tell me that I shouldn't have taken it. I just want to make sure I am taking the best course of action from here on out. I appreciate any advice
    Last edited by dd5; 09-13-2014 at 02:04 AM.

Thread Information