Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kelkel

Thread: First Time PCT after 10 Month Cycle

  1. #1
    mconway0003 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    5

    Question First Time PCT after 10 Month Cycle

    deleted
    Last edited by mconway0003; 11-06-2020 at 12:28 PM.

  2. #2
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Very stupid doing a 10month first cycle, you probably fuked yourself up. Do an aggressive pct and after 8 weeks after pct get blood work done and see what damage you have done.

  3. #3
    LeroyPinnings is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    11
    Somewhat in the same boat as you.

    I was doing 250mg test e / week for my first cycle and did it for 6.5 months.

    I have read a lot and learned it was dumb to do that small of dose b/c I didnt get great gains and the cycle way to long.

    After lots of discussion the best PCT for me to do was recommended to run 1000iu HCG every 3 days for 3 weeks.. then run 100mg everyday clomid for 3 weeks, then 50mg for another 3 weeks.. run 20mg nolva starting with the clomid.

    HCG doses upped because of the longer length cycle. Hope this helps.

  4. #4
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    blast hcg . Stop hcg 3 days before you start your serms. serms id do clomid-100/50/50/50 vad tamox 40/20/20/20/20
    Marcus is right- this is just a ridiculous cycle man. That long is beyond foolish IMO. Id def rethink some thing from here on out for your own well being.

  5. #5
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,589
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    blast hcg . Stop hcg 3 days before you start your serms. serms id do clomid-100/50/50/50 vad tamox 40/20/20/20/20
    Marcus is right- this is just a ridiculous cycle man. That long is beyond foolish IMO. Id def rethink some thing from here on out for your own well being.
    Agree with above. Google the "Power PCT Protocol" by Scally and do that.
    Did you run any AI during this period?
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  6. #6
    mackbutter's Avatar
    mackbutter is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    44
    I can only speak from my own experience , but I just did a 20 week of 300mg of test e every 8 days and it was fantastic . However, I did notice that after 14 weeks the gains stopped coming.
    I've been doing VERY short test e cycles for around 9 years. Like 4-6 weeks only. I used hcg a few times but only 1 week of Nolvadex sometimes.
    Now fast forward to this year and staying on for 20 weeks I knew I had to up my pct game so even though I ran HCG from weeks 7-20 I waited 12 days after last pin and did a 12 day blast of HCG at higher doses EOD. Then I waited 3 days and started my 6 weeks of clomid and Nolva. I believe I did 100/100/50/50/25/25 and 10/10/10/20/20/20. Yesterday was actually my last day of pct. My point is that it worked out great. Try to stay positive as it can get a bit troubling if you think negatively about it too much.
    I understood that u didn't use HCG while on ? Of course that would have been much better but u can't go back in time.... Read a bit more about blasting HCG after a cycle and try to come to a decision based on many threads on various sites. I'm not saying that mine was the best , but I was very happy with it. I did 2500, 2000, 1500, 1000,800, 500 250 iu. for the 12 day EOD/HCG blast. But again, that was having been on HCG during cycle. In your case I would have done double of what I did. And I would probably do 100 clomid and 40 nolva in your case.
    If the 100 of clomid drives you mad , like it did with me, 50 seemed to work even better after I switched. You might consider staying on pct for 7 or 8 weeks also in yur case.
    Again, I would recommend doing a lot of reading and kinda make your own decision on how to proceed. You can't believe or accept everything u read online as fact as most of it is just copied....
    Good luck . I'm sure it'll work out fine.

  7. #7
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,589
    Quote Originally Posted by mackbutter View Post
    Now fast forward to this year and staying on for 20 weeks I knew I had to up my pct game so even though I ran HCG from weeks 7-20 I waited 12 days after last pin and did a 12 day blast of HCG at higher doses EOD. Then I waited 3 days and started my 6 weeks of clomid and Nolva. I believe I did 100/100/50/50/25/25 and 10/10/10/20/20/20. Yesterday was actually my last day of pct. My point is that it worked out great. Try to stay positive as it can get a bit troubling if you think negatively about it too much.
    Not the bearer of bad news but you have no idea if it "worked out great" yet or not until you pull BW in about 8 weeks. Right now your hyper-stimulated from the serms. You have to wait and see what your system will hold when back to it's own endogenous production. Then you'll know the end result.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  8. #8
    Kozmo's Avatar
    Kozmo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    194
    It's not smart but it was just test e you should be fine. If you visit forums based in the uk they would tell you that Americans are wrong about longer cycles. Uk allows steroids for personal use which lends itself to better science.


    So instead of calling it a dumb cycle lets call it an awesome science experiment.
    Last edited by Kozmo; 09-16-2014 at 02:17 PM.

  9. #9
    mackbutter's Avatar
    mackbutter is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    44
    Again, try to stay positive OP and don't let others try to bring u down.

  10. #10
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozmo View Post
    It's not smart but it was just test e you should be fine. If you visit forums based in the uk they would tell you that Americans are wrong about longer cycles. Uk allows steroids for personal use which lends itself to better science.


    So instead of calling it a dumb cycle lets call it an awesome science experiment.
    It lends itself to retarded cycles and terrible advice given by 'seasoned' users who are only 23 years old.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  11. #11
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozmo View Post
    It's not smart but it was just test e you should be fine. If you visit forums based in the uk they would tell you that Americans are wrong about longer cycles. Uk allows steroids for personal use which lends itself to better science.


    So instead of calling it a dumb cycle lets call it an awesome science experiment.

    I find this slightly humorous only in the sense that Marcus is from the UK and is obviously pretty well versed in all aspects of the game and well we all saw his reply.
    You can call it what you like, I call it, well lets just say not very prudent for many reasons.

  12. #12
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Not the bearer of bad news but you have no idea if it "worked out great" yet or not until you pull BW in about 8 weeks. Right now your hyper-stimulated from the serms. You have to wait and see what your system will hold when back to it's own endogenous production. Then you'll know the end result.
    Spot on my friend, spot on, as usual.

  13. #13
    mconway0003 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Very stupid doing a 10month first cycle, you probably fuked yourself up. Do an aggressive pct and after 8 weeks after pct get blood work done and see what damage you have done.
    I know...I've been in a constant state of regret. When you say aggressive what do you mean? And are we talking about inevitable damage here?

  14. #14
    mconway0003 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by LeroyPinnings View Post
    Somewhat in the same boat as you.

    I was doing 250mg test e / week for my first cycle and did it for 6.5 months.

    I have read a lot and learned it was dumb to do that small of dose b/c I didnt get great gains and the cycle way to long.

    After lots of discussion the best PCT for me to do was recommended to run 1000iu HCG every 3 days for 3 weeks.. then run 100mg everyday clomid for 3 weeks, then 50mg for another 3 weeks.. run 20mg nolva starting with the clomid.

    HCG doses upped because of the longer length cycle. Hope this helps.
    You didnt use an AI??

  15. #15
    mconway0003 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Agree with above. Google the "Power PCT Protocol" by Scally and do that.
    Did you run any AI during this period?
    I did not run any AI during the cycle. I was going to run them after. I didn't even know running an AI during was practical

  16. #16
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozmo View Post
    It's not smart but it was just test e you should be fine. If you visit forums based in the uk they would tell you that Americans are wrong about longer cycles. Uk allows steroids for personal use which lends itself to better science.


    So instead of calling it a dumb cycle lets call it an awesome science experiment.
    Lets make that judgement after BW is in.

    Quote Originally Posted by mackbutter View Post
    Again, try to stay positive OP and don't let others try to bring u down.
    Not trying to bring down. Just a reality check and some guidance. There's a risk-reward to AAS usage. It's such a fine line that we walk and all precautions should be taken to cycle safely.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  17. #17
    mconway0003 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    5
    Hey guys, just wanted to say I'm still really grateful for all your responses. Just getting my PCT supplies ready and should be blasting HCG soon.

    Since my first post I have dropped down to 250 test E a week and am thinking of dropping down to 120 once a week. I am going to start pct in about 2 weeks. Is this 'weening down' situation with the test going to have any positive effects??

  18. #18
    Amro Shaar is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    11
    10 Months cycle !! W T F MAN ?! You should have just hub on trt and then cycle as long as you want.

  19. #19
    shaunjohn242002's Avatar
    shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    ky
    Posts
    286
    no it will not give any benefits dropping mg down every week. it will only hurt you. stop injecting now. wish you the best of luck with recovery

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •