andrewgains13 is offline Junior Member

HCG dosage Calculation

I have a 5000 I.U. bottle of HCG that comes with an amp of 1ml solution. I have 100 unit slin pins and I will take 250 I.U.s 2 times per week. I calculated that to get 250 I.U.s, I would draw up 2.5 units of HCG. Is this formula correct? I believe it is based on Austinites article. Feedback would be appreciated!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewgains13
    I have a 5000 I.U. bottle of HCG that comes with an amp of 1ml solution. I have 100 unit slin pins and I will take 250 I.U.s 2 times per week. I calculated that to get 250 I.U.s, I would draw up 2.5 units of HCG. Is this formula correct? I believe it is based on Austinites article. Feedback would be appreciated!
    get back water and reconstitute the hcg with that it will not loose potency as fast that way. Add 2 cc of bac water and then each tic on your insulin pin will represent 250 iu

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    get back water and reconstitute the hcg with that it will not loose potency as fast that way. Add 2 cc of bac water and then each tic on your insulin pin will represent 250 iu
    I used the solution that came with it. I didn't order any bac water. I figured it would be OK that way. I reconstituted it with 1ml solution and refrigerated it.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewgains13 View Post
    I used the solution that came with it. I didn't order any bac water. I figured it would be OK that way. I reconstituted it with 1ml solution and refrigerated it.
    it will loose potency faster is all and each tic on your syringe will represent 500 iu so you will have to split each tic

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post

it will loose potency faster is all and each tic on your syringe will represent 500 iu so you will have to split each tic
    Got it, thanks! Every 10 on the slin needle = 500 I.U. of hcg . So I will pull back to 5 on the slin needle to equal 250 I.U.s of HCG.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewgains13 View Post
    Got it, thanks! Every 10 on the slin needle = 500 I.U. of hcg. So I will pull back to 5 on the slin needle to equal 250 I.U.s of HCG.
    That is correct

tobias 34 is offline Junior Member
    I must have done my math wrong I have been pulling to .1 on a half ML slim to get 500 iu. I also reconstructed my HCG with 1ml of sodium chloride per 5000iu

Quote Originally Posted by tobias 34
    I must have done my math wrong I have been pulling to .1 on a half ML slim to get 500 iu. I also reconstructed my HCG with 1ml of sodium chloride per 5000iu
    your slin pin should have units listed starting at 10-100. 10 represents 500 iu based on reconstituting it with 1 cc of solution

tobias 34 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    your slin pin should have units listed starting at 10-100. 10 represents 500 iu based on reconstituting it with 1 cc of solution
    Mine actually goes from 5-50

Thread Information