Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By SOL!D5NAK3
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By fxrjuiceman
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Clomid side effects for men?? Is Torem better for Mood stability?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Clomid side effects for men?? Is Torem better for Mood stability?

Hey guy and gals,

So, recently I've been seeing some posts that caught my attention about clomids effects on mood(in some cases causes severe depression)... I've always used clomid and Nolva gor PCT(& As I think back to my previous PCT - I was more depressed than usual)... I've bern seeing more posts about clomids mood effects... And just wanted to hear from some people who've experienced using both clomid and/or Torem, and what worked best in your opinion!

Open to any discussions as well...

Thx for any feedback as its much appreciated?
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-17-2015 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Re-worded my ? Better(I hope) lol

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    My 2 cents, the only side effect I feel is great cumshots, started today 75mg clomid and already "used the new skill".
    NACH3 likes this.

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    My 2 cents, the only side effect I feel is great cumshots, started today 75mg clomid and already "used the new skill".
    nice...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    It's never bothered me really... I've just been hearing a lot of talk on here regarding some people having really bad depression, and other sides(headaches, vision?)... But I haven't experienced those... But my last PCT I was going yhru a bad break-up w/my ex fiancé... So I guess I can't really judge going by that specific PCT(& my depression then)... If it ain't broke don't fix it!
    Mr.BB likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    We are all different

Im sure more experienced members will share their experiences

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've used clomid in the past and makes me emotional and act like a woman. As stated above I guess the only positive side is my nuts for big but personally don't think that's worth the emotional sides.

When I pct now I use only nolva and agressive hcg and it has been the best way to pct for me, no emotional sides or anything. I've had no issues using this protocol and recover well. I've left clomid out of my pcts for the past few years now and don't plan on using it again.

This is only my personal experience so take it for what it is brotha.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    If it ain't broke don't fix it!
    I think this is the key. There is pretty solid evidence (medical and anecdotal) that clomid/nolva combo is the most prudent and tried and true successful pct protocol. If you dont have issues I wouldnt change it. If you do have issues I would suggest replacing it with torem but I have seen on several occasions where some people just do not respond to torem. Of course the nolva alongside would do its job but if clomid/nolva is working stick with it. It has served me well for many years.
    NACH3 and jolter604 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnnyBlazzze View Post
    I've used clomid in the past and makes me emotional and act like a woman. As stated above I guess the only positive side is my nuts for big but personally don't think that's worth the emotional sides.

When I pct now I use only nolva and agressive hcg and it has been the best way to pct for me, no emotional sides or anything. I've had no issues using this protocol and recover well. I've left clomid out of my pcts for the past few years now and don't plan on using it again.

This is only my personal experience so take it for what it is brotha.
    Thx for the reply as this is what I was lookin for... Just members and they're personal experiences!

I'm gonna stick w/clomid for now(as I was def feelin way too emotional-but was breakin up w/ex Fiancé at time) so i will judge from this one! Thanks guys!

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    i think the depression is mostly cuz your cycle is over and you can't shake that thought of losing gain,mind has a very important role in these situations but i think i get emotional and damn it i get bad acne all over the place but i am gonna use it cuz i recovered fast after it.

although i have never used torem+nolva
    jolter604 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I think this is the key. There is pretty solid evidence (medical and anecdotal) that clomid/nolva combo is the most prudent and tried and true successful pct protocol. If you dont have issues I wouldnt change it. If you do have issues I would suggest replacing it with torem but I have seen on several occasions where some people just do not respond to torem. Of course the nolva alongside would do its job but if clomid/nolva is working stick with it. It has served me well for many years.
    Thx for chiming in Jimmy, I've always used clomid/Nolva for PCT(as it definitely does its job - like you stated its the best PCT protocol we have today!)... everyone is different but it has worked great for me!

I just wanted to hear from more experienced users(w/lots of knowledge and more cycle history than myself! Thx...

And to SLOL!D5NAK3... I agree your mind is the most powerful thing there is! So if Your not ready mentally - AAS/& PCT are the last thing one would need! Lol

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Jimmy do you use clomid and nolva from arr? Thanks for your input. Also how do you prefer your dose 75/50/50/50 -- 40/20/20/20 ? Thanks

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Joco71
    Jimmy do you use clomid and nolva from arr? Thanks for your input. Also how do you prefer your dose 75/50/50/50 -- 40/20/20/20 ? Thanks
    arr-r Clomid and nolvadex are dosed good and yes those doses are fine
    Joco71 likes this.

cttoasn is offline Associate Member
    Currently on day 5 Of PCT of Geneza clomid and nolva. 75/50/50/50. 40/20/20/20. After a 14 week 400mg test cyp cycle.

No sides so far.

Actually, I have been KILLING it in the gym. My PCT was late, I didn't start until 3.5 weeks after cycle. I had started to notice some low T symptoms.

But I feel stronger than ever in the gym, no loss of gains. And morning woods are back, etc....

Fingers crossed this continues.

falcon170 is offline New Member
    I'm on clomid right now. 3rd cycle. Have severe depression this time and I can't remember feeling this way the first or second cycle. Maybe it's a hit or miss kinda thing.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    I feel great of mine just taste like shit
    jolter604 likes this.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was reading someone's thread on meso and they were using torem as a substitute for novadex after running a long deca cycle. And they were talking about the benefit of using clomid and torem. I read it a couple days ago.
    Last edited by jolter604; 08-05-2015 at 06:44 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    I was reading someone's thread on meso and they were using torem as a substitute for novadex after running a long deca cycle. And they were talking about the benefit of using clomid and torem. I read it a couple days ago.
    I've noticed guys on other forums really prefer tore over nolva for some reason. I believe it's because they think because it's a newer SERM that it's better for PCT. However, all the studies I have read so far prove otherwise. The study attached below is a great read.

The researchers did a trial with about three hundred infertile men, whose sperm count was low and most of whom had low levels of testosterone production. The participants were given either 20 mg tamoxifen , 60 mg toremifene or 60 mg raloxifene daily for three months.

Ralox had poor results. Tore was somewhat better, but didn't perform as well as nolva.

The effect of selective estrogen receptor modulator administration on the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis in men with idiopathic oligozoospermia
    jolter604 likes this.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I've noticed guys on other forums really prefer tore over nolva for some reason. I believe it's because they think because it's a newer SERM that it's better for PCT. However, all the studies I have read so far prove otherwise. The study attached below is a great read.

The researchers did a trial with about three hundred infertile men, whose sperm count was low and most of whom had low levels of testosterone production. The participants were given either 20 mg tamoxifen , 60 mg toremifene or 60 mg raloxifene daily for three months.

Ralox had poor results. Tore was somewhat better, but didn't perform as well as nolva.

The effect of selective estrogen receptor modulator administration on the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis in men with idiopathic oligozoospermia
    From everything I have read clomid is king of turning on the boys.it does have it's negative sides.

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Your not aloneon this one nach ive noticed taking clomid makesme a bit down not depressed but quite low its like im a different person ive learnt that while im taking it to avoid confrontation and keep myself to myself and for me its defo tbe clomid as ive ran nolva only pct nolva/clomid pct nolva/hcg etc so ive tried the combos to see what does what just remember the sides are temporary

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Senerr99 is offline New Member
    Intresting.

Take a look at this:
    Nolvadex is a fundamental mechanism of action , according to " compete " for estrogen receptors , estrogen is bound to reduce the feminizing effects. For most people it is a viable option , but there are individuals who have the effect of backfire , because as mentioned earlier , the estrogen may increase the quality and quantity of the testosterone receptors . According to some researchers Nolvadex blocks enzymes needed for testosterone production. Finally, it should be noted that the drug caused some had estrogen -like effects . If any of the above problems are overtake us , we can take further trouble on us , instead we solve the main problem..

What about this? Nolvadex kills libido hardly , many people said this but everybody offer it, interesting.

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Senerr99
    Intresting. Take a look at this: Nolvadex is a fundamental mechanism of action , according to " compete " for estrogen receptors , estrogen is bound to reduce the feminizing effects. For most people it is a viable option , but there are individuals who have the effect of backfire , because as mentioned earlier , the estrogen may increase the quality and quantity of the testosterone receptors . According to some researchers Nolvadex blocks enzymes needed for testosterone production. Finally, it should be noted that the drug caused some had estrogen -like effects . If any of the above problems are overtake us , we can take further trouble on us , instead we solve the main problem.. What about this? Nolvadex kills libido hardly , many people said this but everybody offer it, interesting.
    Guess thats person dependant it dosent kill my sex drive

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Senerr99 is offline New Member
    Not every person, some, usually works clomid+nolva protocol!! but sometimes have this problem

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Clomid and nolva personally I never had emotional affects it do feel like shit went from feeling like a superman to an old man only the clomid and nolva works for me yes the clomid is strong and usually deos give you more sides then a test cycle but it is all worth it within a few weeks
    Last edited by fxrjuiceman; 08-06-2015 at 10:03 AM.

MBDN313 is offline Junior Member
    I'm sure this is a stupid question, but why couldn't we take the clomid/nolva combo and one of these others like torem as well? I have stuck with clomid/nolva, but i've wondered if there is something about these two that precludes using anything else with them. Thoughts?

Thread Information