Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EquilibriumZ

Thread: 8 weeks test 400 anadrol

boneyhardbody is offline Junior Member

8 weeks test 400 anadrol

I've been off the gear for 11 days now I'm noticing my dick is not as usual when should I start my pct hcg and clomid

major34 is offline New Member
    if it was Test E then you should start your pct in 3days and you cant handle your pct on clomid alone you need some nolvadex or Aromasin as well

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Major34 is wrong, test E PCT start 14 days after last pin, test prop is 3 days.

What are the contents of your test 400??

HCG is to be run during cycle, or at least before PCT, never during. Clomid+nolva is much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Major34 is wrong, test E PCT start 14 days after last pin, test prop is 3 days. What are the contents of your test 400?? HCG is to be run during cycle, or at least before PCT, never during. Clomid+nolva is much better.
    I don't have gyno so why run nolvadex clomid and test is E and cypionate and I've heard of running hcg during cycle but after as well

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneyhardbody View Post
    I don't have gyno so why run nolvadex clomid and test is E and cypionate and I've heard of running hcg during cycle but after as well
    Post your stats first:
    Height
    Weight
    BF%
    Cycle Experience
    Training Experience

Then explain your last cycle start to finish and include all your AI, HCG , And PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Post your stats first: Height Weight BF% Cycle Experience Training Experience Then explain your last cycle start to finish and include all your AI, HCG , And PCT.
    what does my stats have to do with anything

Quote Originally Posted by boneyhardbody
    what does my stats have to do with anything
    You seem like a beginner, hcg is not used for pct. That's why he asked your history. Chances are you fked up the other parts of your cycle. Probably you did.a Use clomid and nolva for pct.

When you start your pct depends on what compound you used

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ
    You seem like a beginner, hcg is not used for pct. That's why he asked your history. Chances are you fked up the other parts of your cycle. Probably you did.a Use clomid and nolva for pct. When you start your pct depends on what compound you used
    ok ok so I'm 5,8 180lbs 8% body fat ive ran 3 2 cycles before I train 4 to 5 days a week with my friend who's a personal trainer

I used test 400 which was test e cyponate and deconate aswell as anadrol my nuts have shrank not anything to ridiculous today is day 14 off the gear

I have clomid but don't have nolvadex anyone I've talked to has told me I can use the hcg during or after

Quote Originally Posted by boneyhardbody
    I have clomid but don't have nolvadex anyone I've talked to has told me I can use the hcg during or after
    That's why you take hcg during cycle, then they wont shrink and you recover better. Read austinitie's education threads, it ll tell you why you take hcg during cycle and not during pct. You gotta start researching better than this man. Just because you talked to some people doesnt mean you have the correct information. They gave you wrong information. Chances are they got their information from "talking to other people that didnt know shit"

If you read the "my successful cycle" it's in austinie's educational thread again, then it clearly explains when to start the pct. So for cyp it's 18 days after last injection. And yes you need both clomid and nolva
    Mr.BB likes this.

Thread Information