Thread: Very Irritable

musclestack is offline Productive Member

Very Irritable

I've been very irritated for the last couple of weeks. Thoughts from something that may have happened several years ago pop up in my head, and I get really pissed off about it. Like wanting to fight kind of pissed off. I'm generally pretty laid back, but for the last couple of weeks, my temper is really hard to keep under control. I haven't lashed out at anybody or anything like that, but the constant negative thoughts make it hard to concentrate during the day. I'm in my PCT phase right now, but I'm only just now starting the second week. The irritation has been going on for about 2 weeks now, so I don't know what I should chalk this up to. Here is what my cycle consisted of:

Week 1-4: Test P @ 100 mg EOD
    Week 1-10: Test E @ 500mg/week
    Week 11-12: Test P @ 100 mg EOD
    Week 1-12: HCG @ 500 iu/week
    Week 1-12: 25 mg Aromasin ED

PCT (currently just starting second week)

Nolva 50/50/25/25/25/25
    Toremifene 120/80/40/40
    DAA 3,000 mg ED for 4 weeks

I didn't run into this problem on my last cycle of Test Prop @ 150mg EOD for 16 weeks. I got slightly irritable during my PCT, but it was nothing compared to what I'm feeling now. It's not even a low/depressed feeling; just irriatable/anger. I've been trying to think of what I changed in my regime 2 weeks ago, and the only thing I can come up with is that I stopped my Aromasin around that time in order to manipulate my strength for a powerlifting competition. Do you think that would have an effect on my mood? I'm thinking I should get bloodwork done, although I was going to wait until about 6 weeks afer PCT.

Thoughts?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    How you feeling MS? Just saw this and wanted to check up to see if it's gotten any better my man!

Good Luck and hope you feel better!

Thread Information