MichaelXPhoe is offline New Member

Please help me here! My girlfriend is going to kill me

Forgive me for posting twice.... I think I posted in the wrong area of the forum at first.

Anyway..

I was running a test prop and tren ace cycle and did PCT with aromasin and clomid.

I started the aromasin at 25 mg a day 7 days before the end of my cycle and ran for 14 days. I started Clomid at 50mg a day the day after my last shot. I ran the Clomid for 28 days ( ended today).

My problem is that I have NO LIBIDO. My sex drive is shot! I really want to give my receptors a rest and refresh and get my natural testosterone production going again but I don't know what to do. I've been reading and reading and find so much mixed information I don't know where to start. Can someone please put me in the right direction?

officious is offline Junior Member
    It's generally recommended to run an AI like aromasin or arimidex every second day during the cycle. Not just for the last week of the cycle so that may be a part of your problem. And for PCT, you should have used Nolvadex 50/50/25/25mg and Clomid 75/50/50/25mg for 4 weeks. (or dosing similar to that).

I found a thread on here a while back asking how long it took to feel normal. And the general consensus seemed to be 6-8 weeks to bounce back, so if it's only been 4 weeks don't panic yet.

Did you get blood work done before your cycle? Have you done it post cycle? This is probably the only way you'll be able to find out what the issue is with your body. IIRC, you might have messed up your estrogen levels by dosing so high with the AI for two weeks right as you came off of testosterone .

tl;dr Get blood work done.

TJunior is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelXPhoe View Post
    Forgive me for posting twice.... I think I posted in the wrong area of the forum at first.

Anyway..

I was running a test prop and tren ace cycle and did PCT with aromasin and clomid.

I started the aromasin at 25 mg a day 7 days before the end of my cycle and ran for 14 days. I started Clomid at 50mg a day the day after my last shot. I ran the Clomid for 28 days ( ended today).

My problem is that I have NO LIBIDO. My sex drive is shot! I really want to give my receptors a rest and refresh and get my natural testosterone production going again but I don't know what to do. I've been reading and reading and find so much mixed information I don't know where to start. Can someone please put me in the right direction?
    Did you take prami/caber for the tren? Your problem could be resulting from prolactin buildup.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    The real recovery starts after pct and your pct could have been better with the addition of nolvadex . That said it's going to take some time to recover. Hcg during your cycle would have helped as well. Give yourself another 4-6 weeks and see we're your at

Thread Information