Jack Mehoff is offline New Member

Bloodwork Help! E2 high - have questions

I am 31 years old, 220 lbs 18% BF. I eat clean. Been lifting for two years and this is my second cycle. First cycle was about one year ago: 500mg/wk Test-E 12 weeks Anavar 50mg ED weeks 1-6. On cycle running Aromasin 12.5mg ED and HCG 500iu/wk. Got my blood test 6 weeks into cycle and had:
    Total test (serum) = 4131 (range 350-1200)
    LH <0.2 (range 1.7-8.6)
    FSH <0.2 (1.5-12.4)
    Estradiol 37.5 (range 7.6-42.6)
    All other bloods normal

This time around been running Test Prop 750mg/wk (injecting EOD) for 6 weeks. Aromasin at 12.5mg/day for first 4 weeks. Ran HCG 1000iu/day for 4 days before test (due to atrophy). Also, Injected prop 24 hours before my blood work. Been feeling that high E feeling (bloat, high bp) since week 4 so increased Aromasin to 25mg/day. Not running any orals or other juice. Had bloodwork this thursday and got results today:
    Total test (serum) = 5026 (range 350-1200)
    LH <0.2 (range 1.7-8.6)
    FSH <0.2 (1.5-12.4)
    Estradiol 59.8 (range 7.6-42.6)
    HDL 32 (>39 is ideal)
    Also noticed hematocrit and RBC are a little above normal. All other bloods normal.

The main differences between the two blood tests are:
    1) Running Test-P at 750 mg/week and inject 24 hours before test (last cycle was test e 500/wk 2x weekly)
    2) This time around I got aromasin from a new source (possibly bunk or under dose)
    3) I ran high HCG (1000iu/day) four days leading up to test

Given this information I see having two options.

1) Stop cycle completely and start PCT in 5 days when Prop is out of system
    2) Continue cycle with leftover aromasin from last cycle (known to be good) and dial in until bloodwork is within good ranges.

I have these questions:

1) Given this information do you recommend stopping cycle or continuing and dialing in?
    2) Could this high E thing be from the HCG injections so close to bloodwork time?
    3) Is HDL low because of high E2? Will this be easily corrected by coming off or lowering E2 and staying on?
    4) Any thoughts or recomendations?

Thanks for any help!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mehoff View Post
    I am 31 years old, 220 lbs 18% BF. I eat clean. Been lifting for two years and this is my second cycle. First cycle was about one year ago: 500mg/wk Test-E 12 weeks Anavar 50mg ED weeks 1-6. On cycle running Aromasin 12.5mg ED and HCG 500iu/wk. Got my blood test 6 weeks into cycle and had:
    Total test (serum) = 4131 (range 350-1200)
    LH <0.2 (range 1.7-8.6)
    FSH <0.2 (1.5-12.4)
    Estradiol 37.5 (range 7.6-42.6)
    All other bloods normal

This time around been running Test Prop 750mg/wk (injecting EOD) for 6 weeks. Aromasin at 12.5mg/day for first 4 weeks. Ran HCG 1000iu/day for 4 days before test (due to atrophy). Also, Injected prop 24 hours before my blood work. Been feeling that high E feeling (bloat, high bp) since week 4 so increased Aromasin to 25mg/day. Not running any orals or other juice. Had bloodwork this thursday and got results today:
    Total test (serum) = 5026 (range 350-1200)
    LH <0.2 (range 1.7-8.6)
    FSH <0.2 (1.5-12.4)
    Estradiol 59.8 (range 7.6-42.6)
    HDL 32 (>39 is ideal)
    Also noticed hematocrit and RBC are a little above normal. All other bloods normal.

The main differences between the two blood tests are:
    1) Running Test-P at 750 mg/week and inject 24 hours before test (last cycle was test e 500/wk 2x weekly)
    2) This time around I got aromasin from a new source (possibly bunk or under dose)
    3) I ran high HCG (1000iu/day) four days leading up to test

Given this information I see having two options.

1) Stop cycle completely and start PCT in 5 days when Prop is out of system
    2) Continue cycle with leftover aromasin from last cycle (known to be good) and dial in until bloodwork is within good ranges.

I have these questions:

1) Given this information do you recommend stopping cycle or continuing and dialing in?
    2) Could this high E thing be from the HCG injections so close to bloodwork time?
    3) Is HDL low because of high E2? Will this be easily corrected by coming off or lowering E2 and staying on?
    4) Any thoughts or recomendations?

Thanks for any help!
    I wpouldnt end the cycle and your e2 is probably high because of the hcg yes. Lower the hcg to 250 iu 2 x ew. What was your ldl?

Jack Mehoff is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input.
    LDL was 96 normal (range 0-99)
    HDL/LDL ratio was 3.0 (considered slightly lower than average risk for CHD
    Also, VLDL was 20 (normal range 5-40)

In your opinion is it safe to continue? Ill prob get bloods again in 3 weeks to see whats happening

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mehoff
    Thanks for the input. LDL was 96 normal (range 0-99) HDL/LDL ratio was 3.0 (considered slightly lower than average risk for CHD Also, VLDL was 20 (normal range 5-40) In your opinion is it safe to continue? Ill prob get bloods again in 3 weeks to see whats happening
    yes I wouldn't stop you want your LDL and hdl combined to be under 200. That said it would be nice if your hdl was higher but you can control that with diet. Get those labs done in 3 weeks and lower your hcg

Thread Information