Kidrock12 is offline New Member

Need help pct!!!

Hey I'm 21 years old and my first cycle was sust500 1ml a week and 50mg of dbol a day For pct I used aromasin 25mg a day for two weeks the last week and week I was off is that fine ? I don't intend on taking steroids again

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    Not to be a dick, but...but when you decided to start taking steroids , you should've looked into properly coming off. You're probably in for a rough ride. Besides, cycling at 21 is dumb anyways. If you can't gain muscle without roids at your age, you probably can't gain muscle with them.

There's tons of information on proper pct protocols. Just search them out

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidrock12 View Post
    Hey I'm 21 years old and my first cycle was sust500 1ml a week and 50mg of dbol a day For pct I used aromasin 25mg a day for two weeks the last week and week I was off is that fine ? I don't intend on taking steroids again
    No.......You need clomid and nolvadex asap

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    No.......You need clomid and nolvadex asap
    This ....x2.....

That's great news.... I know I prob shouldn't have but noones perfect I tried IT and that's all I can do now but I'm not trying it again and yes I can gain muscle on of off just wanted to try it
    Last edited by Kidrock12; 03-22-2015 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidrock12 View Post
    That's great news.... I know I prob shouldn't have but noones perfect I tried IT and that's all I can do now but I'm not trying it again and yes I can gain muscle on of off just wanted to try it
    You could still get clomid and nolvadex and do your pct

mackbutter is offline New Member
    I would definitely get some clomid and nolvadex . U can find the dosages on here. I'd guess 3-4 weeks would b fine.
    Obviously many reasons why not to use when only 21 but the good news is that your endocrine system is like an elastic band at your age and should bounce back fine (though nothing's guaranteed ).
    You didn't say how long u were on.

Took a full bottle of dbol and almost a full bottle of sust but never finished it all and been off now 3 weeks so basically a week because I know it takes 2 weeks for test e to taper off and it was my first and last cycle defently

Quote Originally Posted by Kidrock12
    Took a full bottle of dbol and almost a full bottle of sust but never finished it all and been off now 3 weeks so basically a week because I know it takes 2 weeks for test e to taper off and it was my first and last cycle defently
    that gives you plenty of time to get your pct stuff. Clomid 100/50/50/50 tamox 40/40/20/20

But I'm sort of in a pickle just started holidays and I'm in Cuba now away from everything

mackbutter is offline New Member
    You might be surprised what you could find in a havana pharmacy. Unless u r in Veradero...

If not think ill be fine ? I asked a few of my buddy's that's been cycling for a while they said were its my first time and my age I'll rebound back fine just don't rely on it forever eventually I'll get caught they said I should go see my doctor and tell him if anything goes south and he'll take care of me I'm in Canada so it's free anyways

If not think ill be fine ? I asked a few of my buddy's that's been cycling for a while they said were its my first time and my age I'll rebound back fine just don't rely on it forever eventually I'll get caught they said I should go see my doctor and tell him if anything goes south and he'll take care of me I'm in Canada so it's free anyways
    i know people that have recovered without doing a pct and I know people that haven't. Best thing to do is try to run a pct

K guys update on everything got a buddy who got nolvadex and clomid sent to me in mail be here on Wednesday or Thursday so what do I do start it immediately and I have zero clue on what amounts to take everyday and for how long ??
    Last edited by Kidrock12; 03-23-2015 at 09:21 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Id take nolva 40/20/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/50. The doses are in mg/day by the week. So a 4 week pct, week 1- 40mg nova & 100mg clomid per day, week 2- 20mg nolva & 50mg clomid per day, etc.....

K guys update on everything got a buddy who got nolvadex and clomid sent to me in mail be here on Wednesday or Thursday so what do I do start it immediately and I have zero clue on what amounts to take everyday and for how long ??
    i already posted the doses for you above. Like jimmy said though either way is fine it's really splitting hairs

Okay I'm starting asap hope it's not too late I took my last shot around 20 days ago and my last dbol around 20 ish

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Id take nolva 40/20/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/50. The doses are in mg/day by the week. So a 4 week pct, week 1- 40mg nova & 100mg clomid per day, week 2- 20mg nolva & 50mg clomid per day, etc.....
    just a update got my pct after couple days in now clomid is 25mg tabs with 50 in bottle and my Nova is 10mg tabs with 50 in bottle and week one for me said by everyone is week 1 : clomid 100mg/day and Nova 40mg/day so basically I'm takin 8 pills one shot seem like too much?

just a update got my pct after couple days in now clomid is 25mg tabs with 50 in bottle and my Nova is 10mg tabs with 50 in bottle and week one for me said by everyone is week 1 : clomid 100mg/day and Nova 40mg/day so basically I'm takin 8 pills one shot seem like too much?
    i answered in your other thread. We really only need to keep one going. If you are not getting a response just bump it

Thread Information