Thread: Pct help !

Kidrock12 is offline New Member

Pct help !

Hey I'm 21 years old and my first cycle was sust500 1ml a week and 50mg of dbol a day For pct I used aromasin 25mg a day for two weeks the last week and week I was off is that fine ? I don't intend on taking steroids again I have access to Nova and clomid someone please tell me what to do and will I be fine?? Thanks guys

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidrock12 View Post
    Hey I'm 21 years old and my first cycle was sust500 1ml a week and 50mg of dbol a day For pct I used aromasin 25mg a day for two weeks the last week and week I was off is that fine ? I don't intend on taking steroids again I have access to Nova and clomid someone please tell me what to do and will I be fine?? Thanks guys
    Your pct starts 18 days from last pin Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20 Some recover well and some dont thats the risk in this game. Aromasin is not for pct thats for on cycle estrogen management

Right now I'm around 20 days since last take , so your saying take for 4 weeks
    Week 1: 40mg
    Week 2 : 40mg
    Week3: 20 mg
    Week 4 : 20mg
    Then after week four should I get blood work done ?

Yeah that's the correct time frame for sust so yes start your 4 week pct now

After both of that I should be fine? I'm feelin good mood wise just don't wannt screw up my " johnson"

Quote Originally Posted by Kidrock12
    After both of that I should be fine? I'm feelin good mood wise just don't wannt screw up my " johnson"
    no one can say how you will recover but running a proper pct is going to give you the best chance

So can I take them the same time during the day? And I'll loose sex drive during pct but will regain after correct?
    Last edited by Kidrock12; 03-23-2015 at 12:14 PM.

So can I take them the same time during the day? And I'll loose sex drive during pct but will regain after correct?
    yes and maybe everyone is different

Okay I'm starting asap hope it's not too late I took my last shot around 20 days ago and my last dbol around 20 ish Hope it don't screw my johnson

Pct

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    yes and maybe everyone is different
    Okay I'm starting asap hope it's not too late I took my last shot around 20 days ago and my last dbol around 20 ish Hope it don't screw my johnson

the chances are that you will recover just fine but there are always risks that you take if you choose to cycle

the chances are that you will recover just fine but there are always risks that you take if you choose to cycle
    I know that's why I just tried this once and I'm not doing it anymore I start my 4 week pct and I'll take the dosages you told me and hope everything turns out ok thanks for the advice I appreciate it

Your pct starts 18 days from last pin Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20 Some recover well and some dont thats the risk in this game. Aromasin is not for pct thats for on cycle estrogen management
    just a update got my pct after couple days in now clomid is 25mg tabs with 50 in bottle and my Nova is 10mg tabs with 50 in bottle and week one for me said by everyone is week 1 : clomid 100mg/day and Nova 40mg/day so basically I'm takin 8 pills one shot seem like too much?

just a update got my pct after couple days in now clomid is 25mg tabs with 50 in bottle and my Nova is 10mg tabs with 50 in bottle and week one for me said by everyone is week 1 : clomid 100mg/day and Nova 40mg/day so basically I'm takin 8 pills one shot seem like too much?
    thats correct and week 2 drop that Clomid to 50

Okay can I spread the pills out 8 at once is a lot to swallow lol

Okay can I spread the pills out 8 at once is a lot to swallow lol
    lol yeah just eat a couple at a time. Oh I would take them at night before bed to that way you sleep through any sides that may occur

lol yeah just eat a couple at a time. Oh I would take them at night before bed to that way you sleep through any sides that may occur
    I'm soon starting week2 for Nova some say 40/40/20/20 others say 40/20/20/20 why should I do and well clomid is 100/50/50/50

In post number 2 i gave you my suggested doses for pct

In post number 2 i gave you my suggested doses for pct
    Yeah I'll do the 40 thank god your hear to answer all my questions don't know what I'd donwithoutnya just wish I wasn't too late starting pct I know it's 16-18 days but time I got it its a little over a month that shouldn't hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by Kidrock12 View Post
    Yeah I'll do the 40 thank god your hear to answer all my questions don't know what I'd donwithoutnya just wish I wasn't too late starting pct I know it's 16-18 days but time I got it its a little over a month that shouldn't hurt?
    Your pct will be fine its only a couple days. It really wont make a difference at all

Thread Information