Exomnius is offline New Member

Pct/during cycle serms/ai's

Hey guys,

First I wanna say thanks for the info in advance and also that there is a lot of great reads on here!

I just wanted to get some info on what serm's and ai's you guys would recommend for someone I my situation..

Basically, I did 3 cycles looong ago and have been without for years now( life happens ) . However Ive been working out a lot again and modifying my diet for a new cycle coming up...

My previous 3 cycles were all tren /sus and my last cycle was "extended" and I didn't have a sufficient enough pct and developed a bit of gyno in my right peck. I eventually got it under control but I recently started a small dose of test and almost immediately felt my gyno flare up.

I'm wondering what you guys recommend to fight it because I'm sure it is tren related . I'm looking to do another tren/test cycle in a couple months and definitely will have it under control by then...

But I'm all ears on what to use... Clomid , nolva, hcg , letro, caber ect..

Also after getting it under control, what would you recommend to use during my tren/test cycle so that it never becomes an issue .

Thanks again in advance and I look forward to come great reads. ?

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Aromasin

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Sorry I thought I read you were going back in cycle disregard previous post

Well I do hope to start a tren /test cycle in a couple months or so but just by doing a small amount of test given to me by my doc, I'm having gyno issue from years ago flare up.

Just curious as to what I should use now to get it under control as well as what to use when I start a tren/test cycle

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to run an ai. Aromasin or arimidex to lower circulating estrogen. Depending on the size of the lump you could run Ralox as well to try to reverse the gyno

Hiya Bio and thank you for the response! I will definitely use that but do you think I should use clomid or nolva to stop the binding as well as that to stop the estrogen production?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Exomnius
    Hiya Bio and thank you for the response! I will definitely use that but do you think I should use clomid or nolva to stop the binding as well as that to stop the estrogen production?
    no Clomid and nolvadex are better used for pct. Run either Adex or aromasin to lower circulating estrogen and Ralox to stop rstrogen from binding to the mammary gland. You could run the nolvadex alongside if that's all you have got preventative maintenance

Thread Information