ecuamia is offline New Member

200mg Test C twice a week 12 weeks do i need pct? Feedback Please

So im able to get 200mg of Testosterone Cypionate twice a week for 12 weeks and i got some arimidex in case of Gyno. Im 23 5,7 135lb and was wondering if i needed pct im confused on how this works? Any input would be greatly appreciated! What would be a good pct and is it necessary?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Take a look through the sticky planning and executing my first successful cycle. It has all the info you need and yes you would need pct

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Pct is mandatory if you want all of your natural functions back, honestly I'd wait until you can get your hands on more 200 a week ain't much you probably won't see much change

Maikolo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fxrjuiceman View Post
    Pct is mandatory if you want all of your natural functions back, honestly I'd wait until you can get your hands on more 200 a week ain't much you probably won't see much change
    Actually hes doing 400 a week why not do 500 seems to be known to give good gains just saying

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At 23 years old 5'7" tall and ONLY 135 you are NOT ready for AAS. You need to put the work in the gym and learn how to eat and train. Without a solid base you are going to lose everything that you "might" gain during this cycle. 135 is a beanpole and if I had to guess you've prob. only been training for a few weeks.

KA24 is offline Junior Member
    There's not a single justification at your size you should even be considering this...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecuamia View Post
    So im able to get 200mg of Testosterone Cypionate twice a week for 12 weeks and i got some arimidex in case of Gyno. Im 23 5,7 135lb and was wondering if i needed pct im confused on how this works? Any input would be greatly appreciated! What would be a good pct and is it necessary?
    You dont need to do a PCT because you dont need to do a cycle. You need to eat. Yeah yeah yeah we have all heard it before and a lot of us have been there but in the long run everyone who gained agreed it's was due to diet. I was LIGHT through high school and a little after and if I knew what I know now and had 1/50th the resources you do (no www back then) I would have been a LOT bigger and heavier.

Bottom like and it' 100% true, if you cant gain weight naturally and get up to a good solid base then anything (very little) you gain on cycle you will loose just as fast if not faster once you come off cycle.

Thread Information