1NutGuy is offline New Member

I have one nut, should that effect PCT dosing?

So at the glorious age of 32 I ran into a medical condition that has left me with 1 nut. According to my doctor my test production should have come back to "normal"(I dont know if that meant normal for me or normal by human production standards). I am getting bloodwork done shortly to see where I currently am. I am dabbling with the idea of taking for my first ever cycle, just 8-12 week 500mg test. I was wondering if the fact that I have one nut effecting the dosing of certain PCT things. Mostly worried about HCG , but I am considering doing HCG, Exemestane and Nolvadex during the course of my PCT. So I am more worried about HCG dosing, but if any of you guys know if my physical condition also effects SERMs or AIs I would appreciate any insight. Thanks for the help.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I had to have one removed 5-6 years back and have ran numerous cycle and recovered fine every time.
    I do run a week longer pct tapering off and always use hcg on cycle because the one I got (which is big) I want to mimick production and assist in recovery.
    Blood work is your friend here and even though I have to jump thru hoops I make sure I get full panels done.
    After surgery my levels were lower but not near trt. I got my levels checked few weeks ago and was 475 ng/dl (if I remember correct). I have ran a few cycles and been fine but again I make sure everything I can control is perfect especially what will aid in recovery.
    Hope helps

1NutGuy is offline New Member
    If you dont mind sharing, what is your HCG schedule? As for blood work, I'm out in NY so I have to go through a lot of BS to get anything done, unless I want to take a 200 mile round trip to the nearest state that lets me get my own done.

Thread Information