Impreza is offline Junior Member

Hcg timing and dosage help

I will run 500mg sus with 400mg EQ for 8weeks. I will use 500iu hcg through the 8 weeks. What about after the 8 weeks ? Some say I should use it until the esters clear some say wait until the esters clear then do 2000iu every 3rd day 5 shots. Whats the best way to use it?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    On cycle up to 3 days prior to PCT starting(in Austinites protocols)

Blasting HCG at the end of a cycle is outdated and will make recovery harder(as HCG does aromatize and the extra aromatization w/those doses will keep you shut down rather than restarting your natty test levels!

Just SERMs for PCT(clomid/Nolva)...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    On cycle up to 3 days prior to PCT starting(in Austinites protocols)

Blasting HCG at the end of a cycle is outdated and will make recovery harder(as HCG does aromatize and the extra aromatization w/those doses will keep you shut down rather than restarting your natty test levels!

Just SERMs for PCT(clomid/Nolva)...
    So hcg should be in use until the ester clear from the system? In same dose ? Or increase it?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Impreza View Post
    So hcg should be in use until the ester clear from the system? In same dose ? Or increase it?
    Same dose(but if you need to bump it up - regarding atrophy/testes functionality etc - you can go to a MON/WED/FRI protocol at 250iu each day) note this is only if your boys aren't functioning or are still atrophying... 250iu e3.5d up until 3 days prior to starting your PCT...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Same dose(but if you need to bump it up - regarding atrophy/testes functionality etc - you can go to a MON/WED/FRI protocol at 250iu each day) note this is only if your boys aren't functioning or are still atrophying... 250iu e3.5d up until 3 days prior to starting your PCT...
    Austnite say something swifto say something everyone say differnt thing about hcg rich piana say something I'm lost

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Not sure why your lost, stay on during your cycle and after your last shot of eq keep pining your hcg up to 3 0r 4 days before you start your pct which will start once your short ester long ester is done. For Example
    My last cycle of test e you start pct exactly 2 weeks after you pin so you'd stay on hcg throughout cycle and up until 3or 4days before pct starts. I wouldn't recommend blasting it at the end as they said before. Understand now?

Quote Originally Posted by fxrjuiceman View Post
    Not sure why your lost, stay on during your cycle and after your last shot of eq keep pining your hcg up to 3 0r 4 days before you start your pct which will start once your short ester long ester is done. For Example
    My last cycle of test e you start pct exactly 2 weeks after you pin so you'd stay on hcg throughout cycle and up until 3or 4days before pct starts. I wouldn't recommend blasting it at the end as they said before. Understand now?
    So 8 weeks cycle hcg should be in use from week 1 until esters clear.
    ok thanx

Thread Information