TonyThaTyga is offline New Member

To be sure about my PCT drugs(PLEASE HELP)

Okay, don't get me wrong I've read hours of information but to be sure can someone please clarify this for me please?

1) Whilst on cycle I NEED to have some AI atleast in hand, correct?(Also, which kind and from where you suggest I get?)

2) Off cycle, all I NEED is my AI, and an "SERM", correct?(Also, which kind and from where would you suggest I get it from?)
    3) Off cycle, do I need HCG as well?(Also, where would you recommend I order it from to get it shipped tio America if that's even possible).

Razvan is offline Junior Member
    1) Yes you need an AI Adex.25mg eod
    2) You take AI until you start your pct
    3) Hcg you need it on cycle 250 UI 2x week. We are not a source board, we can't tell you where to get the stuff.
    You're 19, you should wait a few more years. Until then put your diet and training in check

SoPacNW is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyThaTyga View Post
    Okay, don't get me wrong I've read hours of information but to be sure can someone please clarify this for me please?

1) Whilst on cycle I NEED to have some AI atleast in hand, correct?(Also, which kind and from where you suggest I get?)

2) Off cycle, all I NEED is my AI, and an "SERM", correct?(Also, which kind and from where would you suggest I get it from?)
    3) Off cycle, do I need HCG as well?(Also, where would you recommend I order it from to get it shipped tio America if that's even possible).
    1. Yes, always have AI. I started out with Arimidex (Anastrozole) but had a tough time keeping an acceptable estrogen level. Opted for Aromasin (Exemestane) and haven't looked back. Everyone is different when it comes to aromatizing. Aromasin half life is shorter than arimidex so keep that in mind.

2. Aromasin is ideal for pct. It destroys the aromatase enzyme so there isn't the rebound you'd get from the binding effect of adex. You could try running it and tapering off between the time of your last injection and the beginning of PCT. You may find you need to take it a few times during pct. Torem or Nolva for SERM.

Remember bloods.

Thank you both... I think im finally getting an clear picture. The body tries to balance the high external test(which can convert to estrogen itself), with high internal estrogen production and stops producing internal test as well.

Whilst we want an hormonal imbalance of test for awhile, so we moderately take AI and SERMs solely to block and kill estrogen, and take HCG to encourage/maintain natural test production because every dude likes test.

So in pct we simply want bring estrogen and test levels back to normal.

And yeah I know im too young but ive paid 700 for this cycle in total(before considering age an factor), so im gonna finish it and taper off probably forever

Hey, sipacn, can you please PM your sources for your AI and SERM and HCG if you take any?

Im also wondering if HCG is even necessary, with the bodys apparent reactivity to hormone levels, i imagine the body would just restart making test again of its own accord.
    Last edited by TonyThaTyga; 04-15-2015 at 10:40 AM.

Im also wondering if HCG is even necessary, with the bodys apparent reactivity to hormone levels, i imagine the body would just restart making test again of its own accord.
    HCG isn't a bad option towards the end of your cycle before PCT. But not in place of PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by SoPacNW View Post
    HCG isn't a bad option towards the end of your cycle before PCT. But not in place of PCT.
    Thank you! And then all i'd need is SERM, such as Tamox? and an AI?

I find it strange that I didn't notice any symptoms when I simply stopped shooting on my first cycle lol. Still had high volume orgasms and random spurts of arousal, but I think that was the last of my luck. My EQ has been low and the volume as well as the intensity of my orgasms has been too .

If you've ever gotten legit HCG , do you think you could PM me the source?
    Last edited by TonyThaTyga; 04-16-2015 at 08:54 PM.

Thank you! And then all i'd need is SERM, such as Tamox? and an AI?

I find it strange that I didn't notice any symptoms when I simply stopped shooting on my first cycle lol. Still had high volume orgasms and random spurts of arousal, but I think that was the last of my luck. My EQ has been low and the volume as well as the intensity of my orgasms has been too .

If you've ever gotten legit HCG, do you think you could PM me the source?
    Sorry man, have never used it myself, but just by understanding the way it works, is why my recommendation on its protocol.

SERM yes, torem I found was probably the best I've used. And AI (Aromasin (exemestane)) always on hand.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Ok so lets get this straight once and for all.
    1-On cycle you need to use an AI, not have one on hand, The goal is to keep estrogen within the clinical range even though you are on cycle. you run this ai up to pct. The 2 best options are Arimidex and Exemestane. You can get either one from arr.
    2- For your pct you do not run an ai, at all. You run Clomid and Nolvadex for 4 weeks. If for some reason you do not tolerate one of those 2 well you can replace the offending serm with toremifene. Your serms can also be obtained from arr.
    3- HCG should be run on cycle to keep the leydig cells functioning even though you are shut down. A dose of say 250iu's- 2x/week is what I would recommend.

Thank you so much :]

Thread Information