Kidrock12 is offline New Member

Pct help!!!!! After pct?????

Hey guys Im less then a week away from finishing up my pct on cycle I ran dbol 50mg day and 1ml sust 500 week. After I finished my cycle the last week of and week off I took aromasin 25mg a day for two weeks because I thought it was a good pct ....... Later a few guys on here informed me to wait a month from last shot/oral and to take clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolvadex 40/20/20/20 and I'm almost finished now so what after I'm finished and btw yes IM NEVER CYLING AGAIN NOT FOR ME AND NOT WORTH THE RISK

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    So what is your question?

After the last day of pct am I finished ? And do you think the aromasin I took the last week on cycle and first week off hurt? And how long after pct until I'll recover usually and how do I know even if I am , thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kidrock12
    After the last day of pct am I finished ? And do you think the aromasin I took the last week on cycle and first week off hurt? And how long after pct until I'll recover usually and how do I know even if I am , thanks
    no it won't hurt it's fine. The real recovery starts after pct is finished. Running labs 4-6 weeks after pct is finished should give you a pretty good idea of how you are recovering

So basically just go to my doctor and ask for tests?

So basically just go to my doctor and ask for tests?
    depends on if you are comfortable with that. There are plenty of private labs that will run them for you

I'll be honest with you I have no clue what to look for in the labs or even ask for , and I'm pretty nervous about all this stuff and worry a lot if I'll be ok or not I know it was my first cycle and in pct it right just worry a lot maybe too much

I'll be honest with you I have no clue what to look for in the labs or even ask for , and I'm pretty nervous about all this stuff and worry a lot if I'll be ok or not I know it was my first cycle and in pct it right just worry a lot maybe too much
    there are risks that come with cycling. You want to look at you lh function, total testosterone and free testosterone. Those are the big three but I would just get a full hormone panel run so you can look at everything

I'm just going to consult with my doctor because I don't feel confident in myself to know what is good/bad and I want to make sure I do the best thing

Would you agree? And I am starting to feel better then I did week 2 of pct man was that harsh

Quote Originally Posted by Kidrock12 View Post
    Would you agree? And I am starting to feel better then I did week 2 of pct man was that harsh
    Its all part of recovery but the more time that goes by and the better you feel the better the chance that you are recovering

Thread Information