Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: I need help coming off a long first cycle.

Beckmann is offline New Member

I need help coming off a long first cycle.

I'm 33 6'2 275lbs

I have never used steroids prior then I started at a mens clinic shooting test Cypionate 200ml a week followed by 1mg of arimidex the day after the shot.

After 6 months someone at the gym suggested I was getting ripped and convinced me to try some anabolics. For about 3 months I shot test 400 and tren every 3 days for about 3 months (one CC of each). Then I switched to sustain 250 taking 1 CC every 3 days for about 2 months.

I went on vacation and decided that it was time to give my body a break so I decided to stop cold turkey. My plan was to wait 3 weeks and start on of those over the counter post cycle therapies herbal test booster and herbal liver care and herbal estrogen blockers.

So after about a month of no test I started waking up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat, couldn't sleep, foggy brain function, feeling disconnected,mind racing, heavy anxiety, panic attacks.

Everyone was giving me different advice. It got so bad that I decided to shoot back up. I took tren 250ml on the first day, then I took test 400 (200ml) the next day, the 2 days later I took an other 200mls of test 400. I have mellowed out some my doctor suggests weening me off slowly and gave me 200ml's of test cypionate all in the same week. An hour after the shot I had a massive panic attack. Then have just been really lethargic the last 3 days my my mind seems sharper.

Should I ween off slowly with the cypionate and just reduce the dosages or stop cold turkey. I was out of my mind before I shot back up and I can't continue going on like that.

I need help. I don't know what to do anymore.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    No need to post 2 threads brother just bump your thread rather then using more data and confusing things. There is a lot to take in here and these are the type of things we try to avoid happening. After being on as long as you have recovery is going to be rocky. Here is what I suggest you do. Get yourself some hcg and run it alongside low dose test. Run your test at 100-150 mg ew and run your hcg at 250 iu 3xew for the next 8 weeks and then run an aggressive pct with Clomid and nolvadex . Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/20 stop your hcg 3 days prior to starting the Clomid and nolvadex
    NACH3 likes this.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE="Bio-Active"]There is a lot to take in here and these are the type of things we try to avoid happening. After being on as long as you have recovery is going to be rocky. HerQUOTE]

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    If you were going through the men's clinic for low testosterone treatment, there is no pct.. you just go back to your low t protocol.

I think more information is needed here. . did you have low t prior to starting the men's clinic? What made you start with the men's clinic?

If you were hypogonadal, a pct will likely only get you back to where you were before you started at the clinic. if you were truly hypogonadal (low t), the proper course of action would be to revert back to your low t treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    If you were going through the men's clinic for low testosterone treatment, there is no pct.. you just go back to your low t protocol.

I think more information is needed here. . did you have low t prior to starting the men's clinic? What made you start with the men's clinic?

If you were hypogonadal, a pct will likely only get you back to where you were before you started at the clinic. if you were truly hypogonadal (low t), the proper course of action would be to revert back to your low t treatments.

My test levels were at about 300 when I went into the mens clinic. In 6 months they brought me up to about 900. Then I did roughly 5 months on my own. After stopping cold turkey for a month I got tested and my levels where about 1300. But I have no energy at all Ive lost 20lbs, my appetite and I feel like Im losing my mind as well. The past 2 weeks have been bad.

tasKer is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    No need to post 2 threads brother just bump your thread rather then using more data and confusing things. There is a lot to take in here and these are the type of things we try to avoid happening. After being on as long as you have recovery is going to be rocky. Here is what I suggest you do. Get yourself some hcg and run it alongside low dose test. Run your test at 100-150 mg ew and run your hcg at 250 iu 3xew for the next 8 weeks and then run an aggressive pct with Clomid and nolvadex. Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/20 stop your hcg 3 days prior to starting the Clomid and nolvadex
    i suggest to use LH-RH nasal spray (Kryptocur) in addition to nolva and clomid

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckmann View Post
    My test levels were at about 300 when I went into the mens clinic. In 6 months they brought me up to about 900. Then I did roughly 5 months on my own. After stopping cold turkey for a month I got tested and my levels where about 1300. But I have no energy at all Ive lost 20lbs, my appetite and I feel like Im losing my mind as well. The past 2 weeks have been bad.
    That's not physically possible.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    That's not physically possible.

Well I shot test 400 and sustain earlier that week before the blood work just because i was feeling so crappy.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckmann View Post
    I'm 33 6'2 275lbs

I have never used steroids prior then I started at a mens clinic shooting test Cypionate 200ml a week followed by 1mg of arimidex the day after the shot.

After 6 months someone at the gym suggested I was getting ripped and convinced me to try some anabolics. For about 3 months I shot test 400 and tren every 3 days for about 3 months (one CC of each). Then I switched to sustain 250 taking 1 CC every 3 days for about 2 months.

I went on vacation and decided that it was time to give my body a break so I decided to stop cold turkey. My plan was to wait 3 weeks and start on of those over the counter post cycle therapies herbal test booster and herbal liver care and herbal estrogen blockers.

So after about a month of no test I started waking up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat, couldn't sleep, foggy brain function, feeling disconnected,mind racing, heavy anxiety, panic attacks.

Everyone was giving me different advice. It got so bad that I decided to shoot back up. I took tren 250ml on the first day, then I took test 400 (200ml) the next day, the 2 days later I took an other 200mls of test 400. I have mellowed out some my doctor suggests weening me off slowly and gave me 200ml's of test cypionate all in the same week. An hour after the shot I had a massive panic attack. Then have just been really lethargic the last 3 days my my mind seems sharper.

Should I ween off slowly with the cypionate and just reduce the dosages or stop cold turkey. I was out of my mind before I shot back up and I can't continue going on like that.

I need help. I don't know what to do anymore.

stop everything until you learn what you are doing with anabolics and get REAL PCT meds, not over the counter worthless supps ( for the most part) I would rec getting clomi and tamox from arr and starting a PCT 2 weeks after last shot of: 50mg clomi ed, 20mg tamox ed for 5 weeks. the first 2-3 days you can double dose of both.

Is my body feeling so weird because of lack of testosterone or is my body craving the synthetic testosterone?

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    No need to post 2 threads brother just bump your thread rather then using more data and confusing things. There is a lot to take in here and these are the type of things we try to avoid happening. After being on as long as you have recovery is going to be rocky. Here is what I suggest you do. Get yourself some hcg and run it alongside low dose test. Run your test at 100-150 mg ew and run your hcg at 250 iu 3xew for the next 8 weeks and then run an aggressive pct with Clomid and nolvadex. Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/20 stop your hcg 3 days prior to starting the Clomid and nolvadex
    How often should I take the HCG during the Week? And when you put the clomid dosages is that the amounts mg per week? And do I take the clomid and Nolvadex everyday of the week?

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    All the answers are their

Thread Information