Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Gyno - nolva and adex not working.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!

Gyno - nolva and adex not working.

Ok so, I have some small lumps behind the nipples, Iv bought some nolva and I'm taking 40mg per day, 20mg am, 20mg pm, they've softened but not gone, I plan on competing in 5 weeks so I don't want them at all, should I just continue nolva or move to something stronger like letro ?

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Are you currently using an ai or only nolva?

Yes I am using adex too. 0.33 ed

Did you read that before you posted the link ? I am doing exactly as it advises, AI and SERM together. Nolvadex and Arimidex .

I was asking if there was anything stronger to shift it, I mistakenly mentioned letro.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    How long have you been on this protocol and can you list your cycle/doses

Nolva 40mg ed 20mg 12 hours apart
    Adex 0.33mg ed

Cycle : prop/npp/liquid dbol 700/350/35ed 12 weeks
    Prop : tren , stanavar 700/700/80/80 12 weeks.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    How long have you been using the adex? If you started after the lumps, then it will take some time to go down, keep on with those doses and it should go down. If not then maybe your adex is under dosed and you need more.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey
    How long have you been using the adex? If you started after the lumps, then it will take some time to go down, keep on with those doses and it should go down. If not then maybe your adex is under dosed and you need more.
    A month maybe, give or take, wrong I know. Ok I will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320
    Did you read that before you posted the link ? I am doing exactly as it advises, AI and SERM together. Nolvadex and Arimidex. I was asking if there was anything stronger to shift it, I mistakenly mentioned letro.
    Yes i did read it. You were thinking of taking letro, and the article advices against it. Thats why i posted it.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Nolva 40mg ed 20mg 12 hours apart Adex 0.33mg ed Cycle : prop/npp/liquid dbol 700/350/35ed 12 weeks Prop : tren , stanavar 700/700/80/80 12 weeks.
    How'd you like that liquid d bol

Quote Originally Posted by fxrjuiceman
    How'd you like that liquid d bol
    Really good. Well it was awesome combo for sure.

money0351 is offline New Member
    I'd stick to a SERM and consider looking into Rolax. There are multiple studies that have shown to reduce and even eliminate gyno far better than nolva.

You could also add an AI at a LOW dose such as letro, adex, or aromasin so you don't wreck your joints and libido by crushing estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by money0351
    I'd stick to a SERM and consider looking into Rolax. There are multiple studies that have shown to reduce and even eliminate gyno far better than nolva. You could also add an AI at a LOW dose such as letro, adex, or aromasin so you don't wreck your joints and libido by crushing estrogen.
    I have noticed my joints clicking a lot just recently, and tbh I could take or leave sex

money0351 is offline New Member
    I have noticed my joints clicking a lot just recently, and tbh I could take or leave sex
    I would dose your Adex eod or even e3d because .33 ED is a hefty dose

Quote Originally Posted by money0351
    I would dose your Adex eod or even e3d because .33 ED is a hefty dose
    Oh ok, I was using at that dosage to try and dry out for the comp

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Yes you will want your e2 lower than most heading into a competition. .25mg dex ed might be a sweet spot based on your cycle and the fact that you do want e2 lower than most....

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Ok so, I have some small lumps behind the nipples, Iv bought some nolva and I'm taking 40mg per day, 20mg am, 20mg pm, they've softened but not gone, I plan on competing in 5 weeks so I don't want them at all, should I just continue nolva or move to something stronger like letro ?
    Blood work is the only way to know for sure on how to treat your problem correctly

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN
    Blood work is the only way to know for sure on how to treat your problem correctly
    Ok so if I go to my doc and say I have gyno lumps, he will do the right tests ( I'm assuming estrogen ) and maybe prescribe the right medication. Btw I'm in the UK and I go to my family GP, I don't think they are totally cool with it but it's legal.

This is getting worse ! They seem more pointy and have grown in size !

If it is getting worse, that your support is bunk. I had a major flare up at the start of my last cycle, my adex was bunk and my nips exploded. I am still on adex and nolva after 5 months and they are slowly going down. How is your body fat? Small rise in bf can cause your nips to look more swollen and pointy, make sure it isn't fat, check to see if the hard mass is growing. Are you drinking alcohol regularly? This could compound the gyno symptoms as well.

Body fat is 10% or lowering coming down, not had a alcoholic drink for 6 weeks now.

They seem less hard and more puffy today, a week later after starting medication

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol for 12 weeks?

Is you nolva pharma?

Have you increased your adex yet? Of course the best would be to check your e2 sensitive through blood work.
    I would also stop the dbol if I had a gyno flair up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Dbol for 12 weeks? Is you nolva pharma? Have you increased your adex yet? Of course the best would be to check your e2 sensitive through blood work. I would also stop the dbol if I had a gyno flair up.
    It was injectable dbol oil.

Adex is 0.33 ed and has not increased or decreased.

Not on dbol anymore.

It does take some time for the lumps to go away, depending how long you had them and how hard they got will determine how long until they go away. If you feel they are breaking up and not getting worse, stay the course and give it some more time. If you feel they are worse, up the adex to .5mg ed and ride that for a week and see what happens. Mine were bad and I purposely tanked my e2 for a short stretch to make sure I could get it under control and adjusted it accordingly, but blood work is your best option for sure.

Yeah they feel different again today, a bit smaller but maybe a bit harder(?) I may as well continue, like you say, I could have had them for quite some time now without knowing or doing anything about it. I think it's just the stuff inside braking up and moving around. Yea I should get bw done I know.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Yea I should get bw done I know.
    Any plans on doing this? The issue with your blood work is/would be this: Taking nolva your e2 reading will likely be skewed and you may not get an accurate picture as to whats going on. Id say do what you need to do for your competition coming up, then come off, let things "normalize", get some blood work so you have an accurate picture of whats going on, then come up with a plan of attack.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    Any plans on doing this? The issue with your blood work is/would be this: Taking nolva your e2 reading will likely be skewed and you may not get an accurate picture as to whats going on. Id say do what you need to do for your competition coming up, then come off, let things "normalize", get some blood work so you have an accurate picture of whats going on, then come up with a plan of attack.
    I was thinking something similar, bw will be all over the place at the mo, and only base values to refer to I suppose, so I might as well do the nolva and Adex to try and get rid of the lumps and points, do the comp, come off, wait a week or two and then let's see what's going on, thanks for pre empting my thoughts and decisions. Nice one Jimmy

Nipple news : I think they are slowly reducing in size, softness and shape changes daily

Like I said, I have been on nolva and adex since late december and mine are still slowly shrinking. This is not an overnight thing if they had any time to harden and gain some density. As you get leaner, the gyno will look more severe and the lumps may actually be smaller but appear larger. All you can do is ride it out and hope for the best, don't stress it too much, let the medication run it's course, stress will only add to your issues.

^^^^^^^^^*^^^^^

Oh right, OK, so I may even be buying a lot more nolva and Adex yet then ? Should i stick to Pharma grade or is generic good enough ? And do I continue medication after the lumps seem to have gone ?

If you have pharma, that is the best, no guessing if it is real or dosed properly. Once they are gone you will only need it while on cycle and for pct accordingly. I am on a trt dose of test so I have dropped my nolva to 20mg ed and adex to .25mg eod, seems to be working fine for me right now. I will adjust as needed once I go back on a blast. I have permanent tissue from the past when I had no idea what I was doing so mine will never fully go away without surgery, but I am going to run the adex and nolva for a long time and see if it eventually breaks up the tissue. I have heard some studies have been done with 8-12 month periods, so I will just stay the course and see what the outcome is.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Glad to hear bro

Ok, so I'm pretty sure the lumps have reduced, but I'm not totally convinced they have disappeared, and I've had them that long I have forgotten what they should be like. I have attached a pic to show you ( if anything) what they look like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gyno - nolva and adex not working.-image-172284493.jpg  

Right, another box of nolva started 40mg per day, adex 1mg per day. Lumps start to subside, when nolva and adex stop lumps grow back. Do I just keep going ? Do I go to docs ? Major cycle coming to an end. I want to cruise on test 400 deca 2/300 per week. Ai adex 0.5mg e3d. Will this aggrevate gyno further ?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Yes just keep going. Gyno treatment with nolva can take months. You should go into PCT and get your gyno issue straightened out. Seeing a doctor would be a good idea. Personally I would go see my doc, begin treatment with ralox, and PCT (using ralox the whole time until gyno subsides). Running test at 400 and deca at 2/300 isn't a cruise, that is continuation of your cycle. You should go into PCT and get your gyno issue straightened out. When you begin PCT you should stop taking dex, and only use a SERM from then on for gyno treatment. Using an AI without exogenous test or BW will likely crash your e2.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    Yes just keep going. Gyno treatment with nolva can take months. You should go into PCT and get your gyno issue straightened out. Seeing a doctor would be a good idea. Personally I would go see my doc, begin treatment with ralox, and PCT (using ralox the whole time until gyno subsides). Running test at 400 and deca at 2/300 isn't a cruise, that is continuation of your cycle. You should go into PCT and get your gyno issue straightened out. When you begin PCT you should stop taking dex, and only use a SERM from then on for gyno treatment. Using an AI without exogenous test or BW will likely crash your e2.
    I really don't want to do PCT, I was thinking more of a self administered dosage tbh. The last time I tried pct I was a zombie for weeks.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I agree PCT is not a fun time. In life the sweet wouldn't be so sweet without the bitter. Usually when you don't want to do something it means you should. I hope you reconsider. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    I agree PCT is not a fun time. In life the sweet wouldn't be so sweet without the bitter. Usually when you don't want to do something it means you should. I hope you reconsider. Best of luck.
    I know what you mean and what you say it's quite poetic, but I'm sure I would be on TRT if we had knowledgeable Docs here in the UK. Without exogenous test I really do feel Rock bottom, no motivation ( for absolutely anything ) zero sex drive. And I don't just mean for a few days, I'm talking weeks, that's with 10.000iu hcg and a load of clomid as a pct. I can get TRT therapy but it will cost me money, I can get a Bottle of test and keep me happy and functioning for less than the price of a daily paper. Maybe the dosages are a bit high, what about 200 test pw and deca 150 pw ? I have resigned myself to the fact of pinning for the rest of my life anyway. I'm 36 now, I don't want anymore kids. And I'm hoping I can get a sponsor and compete regular.
    Last edited by MR-FQ320; 05-30-2015 at 09:15 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information