Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fxrjuiceman

Thread: Should I need a PCT for this compound?

Player1 is offline Junior Member

Should I need a PCT for this compound?

First I want to to thank you for reading, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section or entirely inappropriate, but I figure you guys would definitely be the ones who would know!

As I am unable to find a source for something that I know more about, I am shopping online and looking at PH's as a possible option for now.

I have heard of this MAX lmg chemical for years and never gave it much thought, but people do get results from it, the chemical name is "13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one".

Would I need a PCT after running this? People say no because it's weak and doesn't aromatize, but I think that if it's going to do what it's supposed to PCT would be necessary, as well as proper cycle support.

Seeing as how I don't have a source, I can't obtain the typical nolva or clomid easily, and was wondering if there's anything OTC or online that would be suitable to end this with?

I'm not going to buy anything until I know I have myself covered for the pct and a possible gyno scare.

Thanks guys.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You will not get to many answers here on pro hormones. Pro hormones are strong and cause the endocrine system to shut down just like steroids do. The issue is you are not replacing your testosterone when you run a pro hormone cycle and this can lead to a lot of side effects and all the symptoms that go with low t as well. I strongly recommend you reconsider

I understand the basic mechanisms at work when you start supplementing your bodies natural productions, I was just wondering if this chemical was considered strong enough to really throw things off after use.

I am going to pass on this one. I can't find enough literature to support what I would consider a "safe" cycle, and if I have to get everything I would need for the other well documented cycles that are available, I may as well just find the real thing...

Thanks for your input, I wasn't able to find anything on the site about it.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    That shits garbage
    Player1 likes this.

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Player1 View Post
    I understand the basic mechanisms at work when you start supplementing your bodies natural productions, I was just wondering if this chemical was considered strong enough to really throw things off after use.

I am going to pass on this one. I can't find enough literature to support what I would consider a "safe" cycle, and if I have to get everything I would need for the other well documented cycles that are available, I may as well just find the real thing...

Thanks for your input, I wasn't able to find anything on the site about it.
    I would recomend doing first cycle of teste or cyp for 12 weeks with an AI and a PCT.

The sponsored ancillary distributor in the top right corner carries the pct compounds you are referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by -Horus- View Post
    I would recomend doing first cycle of teste or cyp for 12 weeks with an AI and a PCT.
    That's what I am going to do. No need to mess around when the information to safely do the better option is here for me. It's taking me a bit of time to find what I am looking for but I'm getting there slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains View Post
    The sponsored ancillary distributor in the top right corner carries the pct compounds you are referring to.
    I would assume that's the one that has the 60-day transformation? I'm not sure if the banners load the same for everyone.

Thanks for the heads up, there's a lot of advertisements lingering around... I ignore most of them.

ar-r

Thread Information