bov188 is offline Junior Member

Liq Torem to reverse gyno: First bottle went well, 2nd bottle seems poorer quality?

So I had a nasty bit of gyno and decided to take some left over liquid torem I had sitting around from a cycle wayyy back (maybe 1.5yrs, wasn't even sure it would be any good)

I had about a half of a bottle left so I started with 60mg ED before bed. I noticed the gyno starting to shrink after 2 days; I was very impressed. After 1.5 weeks I would say it was completely gone (literally amazed how fast it worked)

I felt very good and a lot of other sides I was having went away. Ejaculation issues, ED, prostate discharge (got tested for stds and I was clear), and some hair loss. All gone after starting Torem. I was also building and maintaining muscle better and just felt better. Presumably, I guess I recovered really poorly from my last cycle (used nolva and haven't had much success with it; my $.02)

I knew I would need more torem cause a half of a bottle wouldn't be enough to go the full course. I ordered a new one from ARR and as soon as I finished the old bottle and started the new it was like it just stopped working.

Gyno is now coming back and nipples are looking a bit puffier.

The old bottle lasted me about 2 weeks and I am now at the end of my 3rd week (1 week with the new bottle) and just feel generally crappy again.

I was planning on tapering off after the 4th week. Whole plan was:

Wk1-3 60mg ed
    Wk 4 30mg ed
    Wk 5 15mg ed
    Off

Any thoughts on what I should do or why that would happen? Is it possible I have a bad batch? The taste is much much more like an alcohol taste than my last batch (and much more unpleasent)
    Last edited by bov188; 05-20-2015 at 09:09 AM.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you got bloods done to see what's up? With all the sides you're explaining I'd be freaked out! I wouldn't be winging it, I'd be in for bloods ASAP and judge from there.
    You state you recovered poorly froM your last cycle, when did it end? When did PCT end? What was the layout of cycle and PCT? Did you get any bloods after PCT?

bov188 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Have you got bloods done to see what's up? With all the sides you're explaining I'd be freaked out! I wouldn't be winging it, I'd be in for bloods ASAP and judge from there.
    You state you recovered poorly froM your last cycle, when did it end? When did PCT end? What was the layout of cycle and PCT? Did you get any bloods after PCT?
    I got blood work at my doctor but he only tested total testosterone which was in the upper 500s. This was before I started Torem. He wouldn't test anything else as he "didn't think it was necessary" eventhough I had a bad case of gyno. Go figure. He did, however, send me for a mammogram lol

My last cycle was almost 2 years ago (I don't even know if this is all because of the cycle). I did hdrol at 75mg Ed for 7 weeks. And then pct nolva 40-40-20-20

I felt shitty ever since I ended that cycle and I remember I never really recovered well. My nipples were puffy when I started PCT and they just stayed that way until I got full blown gyno on one side about 2 months ago. You could visibly see it

Last summer I did EC stack for 2 weeks on 1 week off for 2 months if this is relevant

The thing is I've told a few different doctors (GP, urologists, and endo) about my side effects and they just write me off... They don't want to do blood work or at least a FULL blood panel.

The urologist tried to prescribe me a cream for premature ejaculation even though I wasn't having that issue. I was ejaculating without have an orgasm. Like wtf how did some of these guys make it through med school?
    Last edited by bov188; 05-20-2015 at 10:03 AM.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bov188
    I got blood work at my doctor but he only tested total testosterone which was in the upper 500s. This was before I started Torem. He wouldn't test anything else as he "didn't think it was necessary" eventhough I had a bad case of gyno. Go figure. He did, however, send me for a mammogram lol My last cycle was almost 2 years ago (I don't even know if this is all because of the cycle). I did hdrol at 75mg Ed for 7 weeks. And then pct nolva 40-40-20-20 I felt shitty ever since I ended that cycle and I remember I never really recovered well. My nipples were puffy when I started PCT and they just stayed that way until I got full blown gyno on one side about 2 months ago. You could visibly see it Last summer I did EC stack for 2 weeks on 1 week off for 2 months if this is relevant
    Doesn't sound like a result of a 7 week cycle from 2 years ago to me. Sounds like you have more going on inside you. If I was you I'd request a full blood panel and check E2 and Prolactin levels as well as everything else you can.
    Your doc should have at least check E2 and Prolactin if you have Gyno IMO

Thread Information