Thread: Liquid or tabs

Allan86 is offline New Member

Liquid or tabs

Hi guys

I'm looking to buy Nolvadex and clomid and just seen you can get either tablets or liquid.

Are there pros and cons at all? As would prefer tablets but wanted to check before I buy as tablets are cheaper

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Both nolva and clomid taste awful. Tabs can be more pleasant to take, especially if they are flavored. The liquid forms can be mixed with juices or you can be a man chase them with water. I take the liquid form of both because that is what the site sponsor (arr) sells and they are the only ancillary company I trust 100%. Would rather have bunk gear than under dosed or fake PCT meds.

ahh you drink it?

Are you being facetious? Yes, SERMs are to be ingested.

No, I genuinely am new to this. So either way I'm happy then! Thanks for the help mate

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Allan86 View Post
    Hi guys

I'm looking to buy Nolvadex and clomid and just seen you can get either tablets or liquid.

Are there pros and cons at all? As would prefer tablets but wanted to check before I buy as tablets are cheaper
    I prefer tabs myself. More accurately dosed and often I cant stomach the solution the liquids are based from (PEG 300,ETC...)

jitzer is offline New Member
    I'm glad I found this post because I'm in the same situation. I was originally in the process of purchasing Nolva and Arimidex tablets. I just found out from my source that they're both in the liquid form. I have spent wks reading about Nolva and Arimidex in tablet form and now I'm searching for info on the liquid forms of each one. I too was under the impression that they were both intended to be pinned.

Are both liquid forms of these m*ds taken orally? How are they measured, by a medicine dropper or something similar? And finally, does it matter with what type of juice beverage I drink it with? I'm not being lazy, I'm just purchasing these in 2 days and I'm caught a bit unprepared. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. -Jitzer

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    i prefer to make my own caps so i can control everything and no taste

641 is offline Junior Member
    Just order from arr, having bunk pct could fuk up ur life do u really wanna take that chance for taste? Judt put the solution in ur mouth and drink water. I have mine from arr and even tho they r flavored it still is kinda hard to swallow but better than bunk for sure

Quote Originally Posted by jitzer View Post
    Are both liquid forms of these m*ds taken orally? How are they measured, by a medicine dropper or something similar? And finally, does it matter with what type of juice beverage I drink it with? I'm not being lazy, I'm just purchasing these in 2 days and I'm caught a bit unprepared. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. -Jitzer
    Jitzer I hope that I don't come off as rude by saying this, but if you can't find the answers to these questions then you are not ready to begin using AAS. It shows a lack of research.

It's kind of like when Van Halen was on tour they requested all the brown m&m's be removed from the m&m bowl. They didn't put that in fine print on the contract because they were arrogant rock stars. They did it because if the promoter missed that then they likely missed more important parts of the contract. Whenever the band found brown m&m's they immediately did a complete inspection of every aspect of the sound, lighting and stage setup to make sure everything was perfect.

SERM's are taken orally. Liquid ancillaries are dosed using a oral syringe or syringe without a spike. You can mix them with any juice.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Liquid taste like shit but you'll get used to it and before you no your done

Thread Information