ctcrunch is offline New Member

Ran first long cycle. PCT advice help

I've recently came off a long first cycle.
    16 weeks test e @ 500mg
    4 weeks test p @ 300mg

Haven't ran any HCG during and I started my PCT of clomid 50mg and nolva 40mg a day 3 days after prop shot.
    I was running Adex .5 eod with this.
    Currently feeling like crap. Erection is hard to get. Tired all day. Emotional.

I'm 28 years old and plan on doing other cycles. Should I cruise at 200mg of test e until I decide to blast since I am going to end up doing more cycles anyway.
    If I do decide to do a B&C, should I add in HCG while i cruise to get my testes up to normal size?

Much Thanks
    Last edited by ctcrunch; 05-31-2015 at 06:23 PM.

coyotehunter is offline Junior Member
    How long has it been since your pct ended?? What are your post pct blood test results? How is your diet?

I don't suggest cruising. Even when cruising you still have the you'd
    Ups and downs, it doesn't fix everything. This post might help show you why. Try doesn't sound terrible bow but later in life i hear it will. It starts off pretty pissy but there is some good points and info in there for sure. Blast and cruise?

Reedit: you didn't dose your pct correctly at first as well. Should be clomid @75/50/50/50 and nolvadex @40/20/20/20

See austinite's post: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by coyotehunter; 05-31-2015 at 06:41 PM.

ctcrunch is offline New Member
    I am still on PCT. Currently entering week 2. Diet is very good. I was currently in contest prep so I'm reverse dieting back up.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Don't blast and cruse. You are 28 and have your whole like ahead of you, TRT is not fun.

PCT week two is always the most difficult. Keep taking nolva/clomid like coyotehunter laid out. There's no need for dex during PCT. You had a long cycle so you might want to add 2 more weeks of nolva.

coyotehunter is offline Junior Member
    Ive heard end of week 2 and week 3 are pretty shitty. I have actually yet to do pct yet I'm pretty new, first cycle ends next week. But just hang in there, I know a lot of people who have considered cruising during week two but you have to resist the urge. Adding 2 weeks of nolvadex might be a good idea too but again I'd look around and see what the experts think. Don't forget to get blood work a few weeks after pct is over

Blood work no sooner than 4 weeks after PCT ends. 6 weeks would be better.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Stay on your pct and do a full recovery like said wait until at least six weeks after pct is done to get bw.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    You didn't dose enouph you should double down the first week andpossibly the second, don't "cruise" as they stated above u will never be normal again.

Thread Information