Lifting: 2 years
    Weight: 72 kg/157 lbs
    height: 5ft 9
    bf%: 13/14%
    First Cycle: 400mg Test Cyp per week for 10 weeks
    PCT: Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20
    ------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

As usual there is conflicting information out there so I'm coming to you guys to get your experienced and expert advice. Most, if not all articles I've read say to use it during the cycle or in the later stages of the cycle, but I've finished my cycle so let's not get into "HCG during cycle" discussions, although we can all assume that is the better way to use it. I have finished my first cycle and I'm about to start PCT (details above), but I also bought HCG as a stand by.

What is the most common way to use HCG post cycle? Should it be started 10 days after last injection and what is the recommended dosage?

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    I would run the pct you have clomid and nolva. Save your hcg for next cycle. JMO

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    As much as you don't want to hear 'you should use it on cycle' guess what? You should use it on cycle.

If you have a couple of weeks before your start your Nolva and clomid then you can pin it 500ius EOD until 3 days before PCT but if not, i wouldn't bother.

Is your 157lbs end of cycle weight or pre cycle weight?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

superflyanimal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    If you have a couple of weeks before your start your Nolva and clomid then you can pin it 500ius EOD until 3 days before PCT but if not, i wouldn't bother.

Is your 157lbs end of cycle weight or pre cycle weight?
    So HCG should be used the day after last pin, for 10-14 days, then start with the Clomid/Nolvadex . So 5-7 jabs (EOD) of 500ius. I'll maybe save the HCG for the next cycle then, as suggested.

Yes, 157lbs is end of cycle weight. I know it should be higher but I like clean bulking and keeping body fat percentage low. My goal is aesthetics.

Holy smokes man that's really light at 5'9. The guys in the nutrition section can help you get better gains your diet is huge a part of the equation. I would change something in the kitchen at 5'9 157lbs and 13-14% BF after cycle also 31yrs old. This is not a flame just trying to help.

superflyanimal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    Holy smokes man that's really light at 5'9. The guys in the nutrition section can help you get better gains your diet is huge a part of the equation. I would change something in the kitchen at 5'9 157lbs and 13-14% BF after cycle also 31yrs old. This is not a flame just trying to help.

I know, I am working on nutrition too, but clean bulking is a slow process. :/ Last time I tried bulking too fast I just put on a lot of body fat. I've posted questions in nutrition section and got some good knowledge from it, so I'm still learning and practicing what I've learnt.

Cool man good luck in your journey.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    You need protien my freind

Quote Originally Posted by fxrjuiceman View Post
    You need protien my freind
    Indeed!!

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superflyanimal View Post
    I know, I am working on nutrition too, but clean bulking is a slow process. :/ Last time I tried bulking too fast I just put on a lot of body fat. I've posted questions in nutrition section and got some good knowledge from it, so I'm still learning and practicing what I've learnt.
    157lbs at 14% body fat is nothing clean. Honestly post your typical daily diet and I'm sure we can tell you why you only weight 157# with as much as 14% BF. What were your stats before cycle?

Thread Information