Hrgaland is offline Junior Member

Aromasin sides - need to switch to Nolva

I'm in the 6th week om my 8 week cycle, so 2 more to go. I had enogh Aromasin to start with from the begging of cycle, but I've decided to start on the week 4. So I did. But Aromasin 0.5 eod is killing me.
    I'm without energy, sleepy all day long. 4 days ago I stoped in the middle of workout, felt so tired. Next days I couldn't make myself to even go the gym. I'm so sleepy that when I'm driving my Honda bike I want to pull over and lie down in the grass and take a quick nap. Wtf!? And I'm on cycle, should eat weights in the gym, not sleep at home.
    So, it's obviously I have to change it. Can't stop because I made blood tests and my E was 10% above highest range. Also started to feel water retention in my left fist every morning.
    I have Nolva for PCT. How much can I add instead of Aromasin?

My cycle is:
    400mg Test c twice a week
    Hcg 250mg twice a week
    50mg Anavar , twice a day

blemshow is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrgaland
    I'm in the 6th week om my 8 week cycle, so 2 more to go. I had enogh Aromasin to start with from the begging of cycle, but I've decided to start on the week 4. So I did. But Aromasin 0.5 eod is killing me. I'm without energy, sleepy all day long. 4 days ago I stoped in the middle of workout, felt so tired. Next days I couldn't make myself to even go the gym. I'm so sleepy that when I'm driving my Honda bike I want to pull over and lie down in the grass and take a quick nap. Wtf!? And I'm on cycle, should eat weights in the gym, not sleep at home. So, it's obviously I have to change it. Can't stop because I made blood tests and my E was 10% above highest range. Also started to feel water retention in my left fist every morning. I have Nolva for PCT. How much can I add instead of Aromasin? My cycle is: 400mg Test c twice a week Hcg 250mg twice a week 50mg Anavar, twice a day
    A standard dose of Aromasin based on a testosterone dose of 5-600mg is 12.5-25 mg EVERY DAY. Your taking .5 EOD based on a 800mg dose. Your e2 is through the roof hence all the estrogen related side effects.

Hrgaland is offline Junior Member
    Auch! I mixed dosage beetween Aromasin and Arimidex during writing my post. Sorry guys.
    I'm taking 12.5 mg of Aromasin eod. 100% this time
    So... how can I switch to Nolva. Can I?
    Last edited by Hrgaland; 06-06-2015 at 08:32 AM.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    Take 25mg every day you are running 2 aromatizable compounds hcg and test so eod probley wont cut it

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Aromasin should be taken everyday. The starting dose should be 12.5-25 mg/day and ingested with dietary fats (pb, fish oil, etc.) to aid in absorption. The half life is about nine hours so it's good practice to take 12.5 mg twice per day, then adjust dosage according to blood work. Aromasin takes about a week to reach peak plasma concentration. However, 24 hours after a 25 mg dose has been shown to reduce e2 by 70-80%.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrgaland View Post
    So... how can I switch to Nolva. Can I?
    Nolva does not help control the level of e2, it more or less only blocks the effects. You need to straighten out your aromasin dose.

Thread Information