Wyleecoyotee919 is offline New Member

think I've got it, just need confirmation (2nd time)

Need advice for PCT on new cycle

Gentlemen,

I'm About to start this:
    Methyl DMZ by fight pharm
    Alpha extreme by fight pharm which I believe is M1T A?
    Also running a sarm, ligandrol
    And of course liver support
    30 days

My planned PCT is this:
    atest by ANS
    arimit by ANS
    SARM, ostarine by Chem-tek-labs

This is what I came out of the store with. It seems to me that I've got it wrong. I should have a serm, preferably nolvadex correct?

And, I believe ostarine can be suppressive so the entire point of pct is to get the guys working again, not suppressing them. More than 20mg of sarm would be counter productive, right?

Thoughts on serm, and type that is best? Also I've read that serms degrade vision. I've read that they both do, can someone clear this up for me? Need the eyes, thanks.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Welcome to the forum! Honestly I really advise against a pro hormone cycle. The negatives definitely outweigh the positives. You will get better results with a test only cycle and it will be much safer. The chemical formulas for pro hormones constantly change so you don't know what you are putting into your body. Test is a natural hormone so it's much easier to judge how your body will react. Plus, if you have an issue with that cycle (gyno, high/low estrogen, acne, etc.) you will have no idea what is the cause. If you run a test cycle and have an issue someone from our forum can help you out. If you follow through with that pro hormone cycle then you should use hcg and an AI to control estrogen.

SARMs are repressive and shouldn't be used for PCT. I proper PCT includes both clomid and nolvadex . The dosages should be similar to: clomid @ 75/50/50/50 and nolva @ 40/20/20/20 . Clomid can have some vision side effects, but they usually only occur at doses above 100 mg.

Wyleecoyotee919 is offline New Member
    In regards to your suggestion of hcg and ai with the pro cycle, do you mean to use that on cycle or did you mean on pct?

Also, I know that clomid and nolva can be found as a research chem, is that the same case for hcg? If so, what else is it known as? Are you able to recommend legit sources? Thanks.

Hcg should be taken on cycle at 250 IU twice a week up to three days before PCT. An AI should only be used on cycle but I have no idea what dosage should be taken on a pro hormone cycle. Blood work pre, mid and post cycle would be a good idea. You won't find hcg from a research company, but it's not difficult to fine if you do some research. When you get your post count high enough shoot me a PM.

I really can't stress enough that a PH cycle is a horrible idea. You are probably going to spend more money they you would on a test cycle while getting more side effects and less results. Also, if something goes wrong the only forum help you will get is that you were foolish to do PHs and to stop immediately.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Yea bro dmz is garbage like said before stick with a real cycle this sounds like something a high school kid would get because he can order it online your jack yourself up bro

I'm assuming that you don't want to use test because you're afraid of IM injections. If that's the case then PHs aren't the answer. You would be much better off doing a cycle of just aromasin because that way you know what you're putting into your body and there are research studies on it's effects. Aromasin is definitely safer than PHs and will probably raise your test levels higher.
    Last edited by numbere; 06-08-2015 at 08:53 AM.

Thread Information