Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Research liquid

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member

Research liquid

My adex dropper doesn't have any markings. I'm supposed to take .25 ml eod, and have been eye balling a quarter dropper, assuming that would roughly be .25 ml. But the other day I tried to fill the dropper to the top and it will only fill three quarters of the way up. Any ideas how to know how much I'm getting? Do most droppers not fill all the way up and is there a general standard for measurement with these research liquid droppers ?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Make sure the dropper is puled down all the way. Im sure your fine eyeballing 1/4 from the bottom to the squeeze bulb.
    jolter604 likes this.

Ok. Thanks Jimmy.

Mountainman360 is offline Associate Member
    Just use an oral syringe

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Precision and accuracy of a dose from dropper to dropper, and person to person can be very poor. You should take the needle off of a syringe and use that instead.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Precision and accuracy of a dose from dropper to dropper, and person to person can be very poor. You should take the needle off of a syringe and use that instead.
    Ok, never thought of that. I got diabetic slim pins for my hcg that should work. I'll goof around with some water first to feel comfortable. Awesome suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi3510 View Post
    Ok, never thought of that. I got diabetic slim pins for my hcg that should work. I'll goof around with some water first to feel comfortable. Awesome suggestion.
    I like to use a slin pin, with the spike broken off, to take my dex. 0.25 mg = 25 units on a slin pin

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

I like to use a slin pin, with the spike broken off, to take my dex. 0.25 mg = 25 units on a slin pin
    Any tips on breaking it off? I just realized that I'm going to have to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Avi3510 View Post
    Any tips on breaking it off? I just realized that I'm going to have to do that
    Use the cap, or your index finger and thumb, to bend the spike 90° . Then bend 90° in the opposite direction and it should break clean off.

Worked perfectly. Thanks again numbere. Do you worry about contamination or anything ? How long do you use that slim pin ?

I store my oral syringes in a shot glass in a kitchen cabinet and have never worried much about contamination. You can use them until the units rub off, but I usually replace mine every few weeks.

mike198 is offline Associate Member
    I have some RC tamoxifen OTW. Since its liquid, do I need to store it in the fridge or just in a cool, dark room?

Quote Originally Posted by mike198 View Post
    I have some RC tamoxifen OTW. Since its liquid, do I need to store it in the fridge or just in a cool, dark room?
    Storing research liquids in the refrigerator will prolong their shelf life, but it isn't necessary. Anyplace dark and room temperature or cooler is fine.

Thread Information