seoulcitydan is offline New Member

No PCT recovery?

I have a friend at the gym that is just ending his 10 week cycle of Dbol and 500mg per week of Test Cyp with Anastrozole ED and 10 days after.

I'm a bit concerned because he thinks he does not need PCT and will fully recover without it.

He is 52 years old, 5'4" and about 180lbs, and about 5 year experienced gym rat.

Will he not damage his body and ability to produce what natural Test he has left at his age?
    What are the most and least damage that can happen to him if he does not take any PCT?

Please, all responses and advice is welcomed. My plan is to have him look at this page and listen from all you experienced people to get this dip sh*t to listen to me and get some PCT asap!

Thanks!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I think he will be ok. I have done 20 cycles without pct and recovered from them all. Ofcourse not so fast and good, but to b honest, back in the days i never thougth about it and as i can remember, it wasnt that hard. But after the first cycles, i pretty much lost everything going off.
    Its possible its harder to recover 100% when ure 52, even if you take your time, 7-8 months, but im not sure.

Most damage, well...he may loose 50% of his testo for good. If he is on 500 ng/dl, he may be as low as 250 ng/dl. But i doubt it

If he is naturally depressed it could go worse. Low testo and e2 make hard things a lot harder.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-04-2015 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    I think he will be ok. I have done 20 cycles without pct and recovered from them all. Ofcourse not so fast and good, but to b honest, back in the days i never thougth about it and as i can remember, it wasnt that hard. But after the first cycles, i pretty much lost everything going off. Its possible its harder to recover 100% when ure 52, even if you take your time, 7-8 months, but im not sure. Most damage, well...he may loose 50% of his testo for good. If he is on 500 ng/dl, he may be as low as 250 ng/dl. But i doubt it If he is naturally depressed it could go worse. Low testo and e2 make hard things a lot harder.
    Lies...
    You didn't recover from your last cycle.

Also, after your first (couple of) cycles you pretty much lost everything going off. If you did a proper PCT you may have been able to keep more of the gains.

Not trying to start any fights or make anyone out to be a liar, but I tend to concur with Dog on this one. Though I do understand that different people react differently to AAS, and some people recover faster and better than others, I find it truly hard to believe anyone can do 20 cycles and fully recover from them all without PCT. Of course, it would also depend on what one considers a cycle and what type and amount of AAS one is taking.

Getting back to my original subject, I think at 52 years old, my friend at the gym is truly walking at thin line by not administering himself to some Post treatment.

Anyone else, please chime in and give me your advice, thoughts and opinions.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    at 52 he already has low test most likely so when he comes off it will be even lower I say just check up on him and when he starts to feel like pure shit say I told you so and pointing him in the right direction some ppl you cant tell nothing to and have to learn the hard way

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by seoulcitydan View Post
    Not trying to start any fights or make anyone out to be a liar, but I tend to concur with Dog on this one. Though I do understand that different people react differently to AAS, and some people recover faster and better than others, I find it truly hard to believe anyone can do 20 cycles and fully recover from them all without PCT. Of course, it would also depend on what one considers a cycle and what type and amount of AAS one is taking.

Getting back to my original subject, I think at 52 years old, my friend at the gym is truly walking at thin line by not administering himself to some Post treatment.

Anyone else, please chime in and give me your advice, thoughts and opinions.
    You think throwing in female breast cancer medicine and another illeagal drugs for an extra month is more healthy in the lon run? You think a 500 test cycle is more healthy than a 6 weeks anavar . Think about it.
    I said it before and say it again, pct is short term help. It will not help to get your full hpta back. Its just a postponment. Its quicker and more effective, but ones your pct is finish you will fade back to the natural you. If you ruined your hpta cycling, it cannot do anything for u.

Good advice

Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    at 52 he already has low test most likely so when he comes off it will be even lower I say just check up on him and when he starts to feel like pure shit say I told you so and pointing him in the right direction some ppl you cant tell nothing to and have to learn the hard way
    Good advice, thank you, will do.

Silabolin,

Sorry you lost me with the test and Av analogy, not sure what you're getting at, but thanks for your advice all the same, I think.??

Thread Information