Avi3510 is offline Associate Member

PCT Question / Help

I'm sorry if this is all over because for the past four days that is what I've been, all over. Just finished first cycle a week ago. Had mixed results; ran test e 500 week with ai, .3 dex eod, and hcg 500iu week. The reason I say results were mixed because initially my weight jumped from 196 to 214 in the first 5-6 weeks then it dropped to 208 and stayed for a while. My energy and strength was coming and going the whole cycle, so I questioned how good my UGL was the whole time, and I live in a state where blood work is nearly impossible so I have no bloods to verify anything which is terrible. But, either way, only a few days after my last shot I started to get crazy anxiety and depression, which I have some history of. A friend suggested upping my ai because it sounded like my e2 was high and that has helped, but I still have very little appetite or energy and I'm crying on a whim and am so needy towards my girlfriend it's ridiculous. I've never felt this bad before that I can recall. So, what would people suggest? I was thinking of starting my pct a few days early and don't know if that's a bad idea or not? I'm just in such a tough spot because I can't go to anyone, like my doc and tell them what's going on, I don't know what to do. Think this tells me that this aas world isn't for me unfortunately. This is brutal.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Stay caffeinated and continue training and eating.

I know it's a difficult time but it will be over quick.

Stay on track with the original plan and begin PCT at a normal time.

Thread Information