Alsubaey is offline New Member

cycle therapy depend of my cycle

Hi

I think my question become boring

I am in last 3 weeks of my cycle

my cycle was 12 weeks

Testosterone Propionate 300 mg per week for first 8 weeks from week 9 600 mg 200 eod

Trenbolone Acetate 300 mg per week for 12 weeks

Masteron 300 mg per week for first 8 weeks from week 9 600 mg 200 eod

winistrol 300 mg per week 50 mg ed for 12 weeks

primobolan from week 6 600 mg per week

anavar 60 mg ed for 12 weeks

clenbuterol 200 mg 2 days then 2 days off for 12 weeks

from week 4 I started aramidex because of gyno for 4 weeks I feel my body dried more but it is stopped bulking , I think because it is block the oestrogen whatever

now I am planing to start clomid or novaldix from week 10 is it fine ?

or I should start pregnyl first then after last injection I have to start clomid or novildex ? and for how long ?

Thanks
    Last edited by Alsubaey; 09-25-2015 at 11:17 AM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    The cycle you ran was a bit of a mess.

Pct for primo depot is usually begins 14 days after last pin.

If you used primo ace then you should start PCT about 3 days after last pin.

You should start using hcg now and continue using it up to 3 days before PCT.

What are your plans for PCT?

What gains did you make?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    The cycle you ran was a bit of a mess. Pct for primo depot is usually begins 14 days after last pin. If you used primo ace then you should start PCT about 3 days after last pin. You should start using hcg now and continue using it up to 3 days before PCT. What are your plans for PCT? What gains did you make?
    Thanks for your reply
    I think the primo is depot , I am not sure because they changed the name now it rimobolan and it is written in Turkish .

i will start the hcg from today and I will stop the primo from now so after 2 weeks I will be ready for the PCT but I am not sure Novaladex or clomid? Also regarding HCG I am having 3 ampuls of 5000 iu should I inject 5000 every week? So the total 15000 iu?

Another question I am thinking to stop trena as well from now , what do you think

My body fat before this cycle was 21% now it is 15%

I am using HGH 4 iu per day and l carantin injection

I am still not happy for the result because there is some flabby skin in my stomach

I will show you my photos before and now

Old photo

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-251591415.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	294.2 KB 
ID:	159668

New photo

Name:	image-2136456613.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	542.5 KB 
ID:	159669

Name:	image-3412725399.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	569.8 KB 
ID:	159670

Name:	image-3668254498.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	584.2 KB 
ID:	159671

Name:	image-1073042623.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	576.7 KB 
ID:	159672

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    I don't no what got in your mind to have you take steroids at 20+%especially this many and seeing the results it WAS NOT WORTH IT. Looks like you never lifted before and just picked the iron up as soon as you got your gear. I don't believe your even at 15% bfnow. I would not blast 15000 iu it sounds like gyno waiting to happen. You stated you're not sure nolvadex or clomid wheel you will need both. Im not tryna be a hater but Fuk dude 5-6 different compounds for your first cycle is just careless to your own body. And if this wasn't your first cycle then obviously steroid are not for you. I'd do your pct nolva clomid for 6 week and then work out naturally until your in shape enouph to see results and try 1-2 compounds that are not as strong. I no you don't want to hear this but you will understand when it is time to come off. SHUTDOWN HARD good luck to you and pm me with any Qs

Quote Originally Posted by fxrjuiceman
    I don't no what got in your mind to have you take steroids at 20+%especially this many and seeing the results it WAS NOT WORTH IT. Looks like you never lifted before and just picked the iron up as soon as you got your gear. I don't believe your even at 15% bfnow. I would not blast 15000 iu it sounds like gyno waiting to happen. You stated you're not sure nolvadex or clomid wheel you will need both. Im not tryna be a hater but Fuk dude 5-6 different compounds for your first cycle is just careless to your own body. And if this wasn't your first cycle then obviously steroid are not for you. I'd do your pct nolva clomid for 6 week and then work out naturally until your in shape enouph to see results and try 1-2 compounds that are not as strong. I no you don't want to hear this but you will understand when it is time to come off. SHUTDOWN HARD good luck to you and pm me with any Qs

Thank you, I am not sad about your words I know it and I feel it because I am using steroids from 4 years and that is the best result which I gain . And about my body fat I check it with the handle device i dont know if its true or not . my really goal is dring stomach and I think it is imposible

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alsubaey View Post
    Thanks for your reply
    I think the primo is depot , I am not sure because they changed the name now it rimobolan and it is written in Turkish .

i will start the hcg from today and I will stop the primo from now so after 2 weeks I will be ready for the PCT but I am not sure Novaladex or clomid? Also regarding HCG I am having 3 ampuls of 5000 iu should I inject 5000 every week? So the total 15000 iu?

Another question I am thinking to stop trena as well from now , what do you think.
    Rimobolan is primo depot.

You should use both nolva and clomid for PCT.

The dosages should be similar to those below.

nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

For hcg take 250 IU twice a week until 3 days before PCT.

Stopping the tren now wouldn't be a bad idea.

You should be happy with your results. Rome wasn't built in a day.

If you decide to cycle again please care more about your health and post your cycle in the Q&A forum so members can give advise.
    Last edited by numbere; 09-27-2015 at 08:08 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    Primobolan is primo depot. You should use both nolva and clomid for PCT. The dosages should be similar to those below. nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50 For hcg take 250 IU twice a week until 3 days before PCT. Stopping the tren now wouldn't be a bad idea. You should be happy with your results. Rome wasn't built in a day. If you decide to cycle again please care more about your health and post your cycle in the Q&A forum so members can give advise.

Yea you are right

Thanks for your advice and i will post my next cycle in the fourm for next year ?

Thread Information