jitzer is offline New Member

Hcg necessary while on cycle??

Whats up all. The Jitzer here with a question regarding HCG , NOLVA, CLOMID, ARIMIDEX , and PCT. I wasn't sure if I should post this question here or the SERM forum but it does involve my PCT so I'll just dive right in. I've been involved in natty bodybuilding, if you wanna call it that, more accurately I've been lifting weights, eating, and studying bodybuilding for the last 20 yrs or so (not as consistent as I would have liked) since high school football. I'm am new to chemically enhanced training (use of AAS, Ancillaries, etc.) but I believe in taking a similar approach in regards to using chemicals, specifically, starting off slow and reading, asking questions, and researching my butt off. That's why I continuously say how much I love this site. I try to spend at least 1-2 hrs a night on this site and about 98% is reading and 2% posting. Ok, I'll get to the point, I'm 5'11'', 224lbs, I have my BF done once a month so will be getting it done next wk. I wrote down last months but damned if I can find it. Somewhere around 18% body fat so I have my work cut out for me. I've used AAS a few times in the past, cycle of D-bol here, Omnadren there but nothing too heavy for longer than about 6 wks at a time. Right now, I'm on my fourth wk of a 10 wk cycle of Testosterone Cypionate 300mg/wk. Is it necessary that I run HCG while I'm on cycle? Since I'm on such a low dose, do I need to take it once I go off cycle? As for ancillaries, would those knowledgable help me out and recommend what to use on cycle and PCT. I was planning on running Nolva and Clomid on cycle, discontinuing both for two wks after my last inj. of Test, and jumping back on the Nolva and Clomid for four more wks. Should I run some Arimidex 0.5mg eod during the 4 wk PCT? Please keep in mind, I want to avoid HCG if at all possible during this cycle especially because I've been feeling some soreness and puffiness in my left nipple. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. -Jitzer
    Last edited by jitzer; 12-29-2015 at 06:15 PM.

Trapology is offline Associate Member
    I think hcg is more for use when running a lenghy cycle to try to reduce atrophy of the nuts
    I think its more how your body responds when you come off then anything

If you have a problem rebounding its smart to give yourself a bit of a kick start

Also if running lenghy cycles like i said

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Y risk it? It doesn't cost that much and it helps.

73rr, that was going to be my next question but I don't know if i'm allowed to ask it here. How much does a kit of HCG usually go for? I know there's plenty of variables like who, where, how acquired etc. But to know if I'm getting jipped or in the ballpark, is $275 a decent price for 11,000iu's of HCG? Any feedback greatly needed and appreciated. Thanks Trapology for your feedback too. Please someone knowledgeable help. I pretty much live paycheck to paycheck but I love this stuff so every little bit helps.

Well, price talk is not allowed in the forums. So sorry for not answering that.

As far as budget goes. Maybe hold off until u can save up enough for all the proper needs for a cycle and make sure u don't short cut your food. It's more important thenot gear!

Trapology is offline Associate Member
    You might can look into taurine too
    A lot of people believe that plumps up the balls

Quote Originally Posted by jitzer View Post
    73rr, that was going to be my next question but I don't know if i'm allowed to ask it here. How much does a kit of HCG usually go for? I know there's plenty of variables like who, where, how acquired etc. But to know if I'm getting jipped or in the ballpark, is $275 a decent price for 11,000iu's of HCG? Any feedback greatly needed and appreciated. Thanks Trapology for your feedback too. Please someone knowledgeable help. I pretty much live paycheck to paycheck but I love this stuff so every little bit helps.

One more suggestion would be to get your post numbers up. That way u could PM a member and get more info on your questions in private.

Read everything and anything u can as well!

LeanBren is offline New Member
    I'm just now learning a lot about hcg myself. One thing I can say, just like everything else... EVERYONE has something different to say. 2 of the biggest people I know in real life have completely different opinions on hcg.. Everything works different for everybody. After this cycles pct, starting very soon I will be happy to share my experience with using hcg for the last month of cycle with a small amt of test to keep from completely falling out. And then starting a true pct. I have recieved this reccomendation from many, rather than going my opposed route which was starting hcg and frontloading it, All post cycle with my pct. Now, what I have seen the most of, is people saying I should have been on the hcg for the length of my entire cycle. Although, I also see people who say that it works better for them at the end of cycle. You either get the "why take hcg at the end of your cycle to bring the boys back when you could have prevented the boys from leaving in the first place" and then you get the "why take hcg the entire cycle? Adding another compound in, using much more. also just causing interference with how you feel and trying to know whats making you feel that way. Why go through it your whole cycle when you can frontload and have em back in 16 days."

So at the end of it all, its our own experiences that will be the "right way for ourselves". There is no perfect way for a male to take a drug that is used to treat infertility in women.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There are many ways to run hcg . Hcg will maintain some testicular function during the administration of exogenous testosterone . It mimics lh function. During your cycle your lh function is suppressed leaving the testies not functioning, so running your hcg on cycle keeps the testies functioning making pct easier. I would run your hcg from the beginning of your cycle right up to three days prior to starting pct. 250 iu 2xew

Big Thanks to everyone for your help. And yeah. next time I'll make sure I have everything in order before I start anything. Big stupid rookie mistake I won't make again. Thanks again gents.

Ben Johnson is offline New Member
    I read you have to be careful not to become dependent on it. So what is the real truth? How much is too much?

Thread Information