ZiggyStarman is offline New Member

Theoretically, do test levels get back to normal after awhile WITHOUT pct?

First off, I'm not on cycle and have no plans in doing this. I've always run PCT before.
    However I'm just curious!

So if you came off cycle and didn't do anything, no PCT, would your test levels eventually come back?
    How does your age and strength of the cycle effect how long it takes to get test production going again?

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyStarman View Post
    First off, I'm not on cycle and have no plans in doing this. I've always run PCT before.
    However I'm just curious!

So if you came off cycle and didn't do anything, no PCT, would your test levels eventually come back?
    How does your age and strength of the cycle effect how long it takes to get test production going again?
    Why play russian roulette with your Endocrine system?

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Why play russian roulette with your Endocrine system?
    "First off, I'm not on cycle and have no plans in doing this"

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im aware. But why ask the question? Its because you're hoping to get an answer that will justify future actions. At least thats how I am reading this.

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyStarman
    Even with PCT,levels will never be the same as they were before cycle.Only in rare cases,levels will come back as they were before.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Im aware. But why ask the question? Its because you're hoping to get an answer that will justify future actions. At least thats how I am reading this.
    Just want to do as much research into everything I can before hand.

Wow they really don't get back to normal after cycle, even with PCT?! That's surprising, so people who juice then have to stop due to what ever reason are pretty much screwed up for life?

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just want to do as much research into everything I can before hand.

Wow they really don't get back to normal after cycle, even with PCT?! That's surprising, so people who juice then have to stop due to what ever reason are pretty much screwed up for life?
    They normally don't come back to there past level, but if u do a proper pct and recover properly chances are u will be in normal ranges.

U will never be at the level u are now.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Theoretically anything is possible my man.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    My take, i dont see why a pct will aid in restoring natural testlevels longterm. Lee Priest NEVER did one single pct. When the show was over, then who cares? I have done 20 cycles without pct..at least. Yes, your gains dissapear likt a fart in the wind, but in 5 months your natural testlevels are not depended on if you did your pct or not. And in 4-5 months you are on the samelevel, pct or not. Pct is just a smooth landing, a slowly postponement to same old you. Without pct its the same old skinny you in 5-6 weeks. With pct same old skinny you in 4-5 months.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 01-27-2016 at 04:05 AM.

louiscypher is offline Associate Member
    Is there actual evidence or studies done that show testosterone levels don't normalize after cessation of anabolic steroids or is this merely bro science? I'm not being a smart ass, I'm just wondering.

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by louiscypher
    Is there actual evidence or studies done that show testosterone levels don't normalize after cessation of anabolic steroids or is this merely bro science? I'm not being a smart ass, I'm just wondering.
    It's been more than 2 years since i started doing so called research on this,and in those 2 years,to none of the guys that did blood tests before and after a cycle,testosterone came back to same level as it was before,i mean none,zero! Of course many of them recover,if they do proper cycle and pct,but testosterone never comes back to a level that it was before,at least after the cycle they have 10-20% less testosterone in their body!

louiscypher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post
    It's been more than 2 years since i started doing so called research on this,and in those 2 years,to none of the guys that did blood tests before and after a cycle,testosterone came back to same level as it was before,i mean none,zero! Of course many of them recover,if they do proper cycle and pct,but testosterone never comes back to a level that it was before,at least after the cycle they have 10-20% less testosterone in their body!
    So permanent damage occurs to the endocrine system in your opinion? Is it possible that it may take years to return to normal? Long after These blood tests were taken? I just don't see how anabolic steroid use can permanently damage the HPTA. I'm not a doctor though. I would think it must burn receptors out in the hypothalamus and pitituitary perhaps. I wouldn't seem to think the ledig cells in the testes could be the primary culprit seeing as there is quite a bit of anecdotal evidence that even with the use of HCG on cycle test levels still don't seem to come back into normal range within a few months prior to PCT. anybody else want to weigh in on any scientific studies validating this theory of test levels "never" returning to normal after steroid use?

somewhatjacked is offline Associate Member
    I have been thinking about this for a while but never posted a question.

I did several deca only cycles in my teens with no pct or bloodwork.

Thread Information