Gehreman is offline New Member

PCT Length after 7 week cycle

Hello here,so here is the story
    I've did my first cycle of 7 weeks of Test E 500 per week (250+250) + a little MSTEN for 3 weeks for a "kick" (plus 500 iu of HCG starting 3rd week) .The cycle was so short because my life was really in a turmoil during my cycle ,I couldn't eat like a normal human being , let alone someone a cycle ..So I've decided to end the cycle when my 2 vials of Test E ended ,which was 7 weeks in.Anyway,I did gain some mass,so I actually am satisfied from results .

The thing is,I am not sure what is the PCT protocol supposed to be. I was told by someone I very trust ,that I continue to inject HCG 2 weeks after the cycle . After that ,I am supposed to do one month of chlomid 100-100-50-50 ,and tamoxifen (Nolvadex ) 40-40-20-20.

The thing is , is that much needed ? I was told sides by Chlomid can be somewhat harsh , and I am not sure if entire month is needed,after short cycle of 7 weeks. Can someone point me in the direction of what he thinks is a proper PCT after 7 week cycle ?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You should have really ran your pct during your cycle.

Yes you will need a full pct, you are shut down after 7 weeks. Start 2 weeks after last test shot.

Clomid 75/50/50/60
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You should have really ran your pct during your cycle.

Yes you will need a full pct, you are shut down after 7 weeks. Start 2 weeks after last test shot.

Clomid 75/50/50/60
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    PCT during cycle ? How does that work ?
    I've never read about such protocol .

HCG , sorry. Should have ran that during your cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    HCG, sorry. Should have ran that during your cycle.

I've ran that ! As I mentioned in the opening , I've ran 500 IU,divided two times a week ,starting from week 3 (as instructed by my mentor).I've also continued to inject it for two weeks after cycle ,my last shot will be tommorow.And starting from sunday , I will e taking clomid and nolva .

My question was , does entire month really neccesary ? Why not three weeks ?

Apologies for misreading your first post but, in answer to your question, As I mentioned in my first post, because you are shut down and you want to have the best chance of recovery. You have ran a pro hormone for 3 weeks too making this more than just a test cycle for 7 weeks but even if it was 4 weeks is the standard, why take the risk?!
    Last edited by Back In Black; 02-25-2016 at 01:59 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information