• 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By NateDieselF4i
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Is my PCT plan sufficient?

USVet81 is offline Associate Member

Is my PCT plan sufficient?

Good Morning,

I'm 28 days into a Test Cyp cycle.

Pinning 250mg test twice per week, .5mg anastrozole eod, 250 iu HCG M,W,F, Semorelin Forte Plus (HGRH/HGRP2/HGRP6) ed.

My 5ml bottles of test have a 10% overfill in each so I intend to pin 400ml at week 13 and start PCT two weeks later.

On hand I have 30 51mg tabs of Clomid. Will also have an extra 10000 iu of HCG although I have read much that says it's counter productive during PCT and should be stopped a week or so before starting Clomid. Will continue the Semorelin indefinitely as it's a GH Peptide.

Current plan was to break the Clomid up over 3 weeks. Doubling up for the last week.

I'm looking for feedback from a veteran on the topic. Just want to double check my plan.

I appreciate the help. Thanks.
    Last edited by USVet81; 03-02-2016 at 11:24 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    No need to up your test dose at the end.

You forgot to mention Nolva, I assume you don't have any but you should get some and run your pct like this

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 49/20/20/20

Your anastrazole dosage is double the recommended amount to start unless you have had bloodwork and know you need extra. Also, HCG at 250ius E3.5 days would suffice.

Run your AI and HCG up until 3 days before PCT starts.
    USVet81 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks. I upped AI because of high water retention from the cyp. Will drop it back and keep an eye on it. Will adjust HCG too. Was erring on the side of caution.

Received my order for Nolva today... Got 90 20mg pills of Zutam (tamoxifen citrate) manufactured by zuvius life sciences pvt ltd in India. Packaging looks professional, exp date is fine, has a batch #, and mfg date. Anyone have experience as a suitable 1:1 sub for Nolva during PCT?

NateDieselF4i is offline New Member
    You should research half-lives of test cyp/eth ets. I see a lot of 2 weeks after last pin stuff on here and that's kind of bro-science. You don't want to start your PCT when you still have a good amount of Test in your system.

Something I would suggest researching. Look at blood tests of guys running 500mg/wk and you'll see that 14 days after last pin given a half-life life of roughly 10.5 days you're still very high on the test department.

Also might want to look into Torem for the future. I've switched and I like it. Think it has some advantages
    USVet81 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i View Post
    You should research half-lives of test cyp/eth ets. I see a lot of 2 weeks after last pin stuff on here and that's kind of bro-science. You don't want to start your PCT when you still have a good amount of Test in your system.

Something I would suggest researching. Look at blood tests of guys running 500mg/wk and you'll see that 14 days after last pin given a half-life life of roughly 10.5 days you're still very high on the test department.

Also might want to look into Torem for the future. I've switched and I like it. Think it has some advantages
    Hmmmm...Good info there. I agree that PCT should wait until your supplemental levels approach zero. Perhaps 2 weeks after is too quick? Food for thought...

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by USVet81 View Post
    Hmmmm...Good info there. I agree that PCT should wait until your supplemental levels approach zero. Perhaps 2 weeks after is too quick? Food for thought...
    Stick to your original plan.

You want the PCT meds to be at steady state by the time your test reaches basal levels.
    USVet81 likes this.

Thanks. I appreciate the feedback.

Thread Information