DanC11B is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

HCG before vs after

couple years ago I ran a cycle 600mg of test/wk with 250iu hcg 2x a wk and nolva pct. easy transition into off cycle, still felt strong and never lost sex drive. got into the fire academy and found myself running 2-5 miles every day while still being physically active all day (running around w/ 100+lbs worth of equipment, running obstacle courses) with barely any time to eat a full meal, for 18 weeks. lost 15-20lbs by the end and found myself feeling pretty weak. after a few months summer was around the corner and i wanted to feel strong, look good and feel good again so i basically jumped on the same cycle except this time i couldnt get my hands on hcg until the end. so i ended up pinning hcg 21 days after last test pin for 1,000iu eod for a total of 10,000iu followed by an aggressive nolva pct. I must say that there was a period of 2-3 weeks after pct was over where i felt pretty shitty but i kept hitting the gym and things slowly turned around.

Today I am the strongest I've been while off cycle (although I may not look it due to my bf%), repping 225lb bench and squats. 285 bench 1rm, 335 squat 1rm and 425 deadlift 1rm. sex drive is through the roof, and overall mood is pretty good so i guess i can pretty much say my pct was a success. Unfortunately i do not have access to a DR that can check my levels to tell me where I am as the last time i tried and was honest with them they bashed me for being on gear and refused to check my levels and instead tested for pretty much everything else....bitch. regardless, i think im within the normal if not upper normal levels based on how good I feel. I've been off cycle for 6 months now.

I understand that hcg during cycle is what's recommended now...but i feel better after having done it after...maybe because i ran a more aggressive nolva pct? (i honestly cant remember what my pct looked like in 2013 for my last cycle) maybe all the cardio and being in a calorie deficit after 2013 cycle?

what do you guys think? im starting another cycle pretty soon and this time I have EVERYTHING on hand.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Going by the thread title...are you looking for before and after pics?

If not, you may want to elaborate before the PM's start pouring in...

DanC11B is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Going by the thread title...are you looking for before and after pics?

If not, you may want to elaborate before the PM's start pouring in...
    nah, no need. I just wanted some feedback so let it pour let it rain! I was on the fence on which way to go, I've done it both ways but i think I'll be running it during again.

Thread Information