Thread: Need advic

Josh577 is offline Associate Member

Need advic

Im confused on what to do in my particular situation at this point. I've read threw so many stickys an post trying to keep from asking a bunch of newbie questions but I'm lost. I did a cycle two month ago and didn't know what I was doing, I didn't know abt HCG , ai, or what to do after my cycle. I'm steel not right two month later. I have no sex drive and having Ed problems bad with some other things. my question is could I just use liquid letro now? If I'd did my home work in the begging I wouldn't be in this shap but I didn't. I didn't know where to get those type of supplements or how to use them or why untill I started really reading on here! Thank u. I'm steel pretty confused what would be best for me at this point and I'm working on geting blood test done as soon as I can get a day off.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Your best bet would be to get labs done now. At this point this is when you start to recover

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Blood work and start a PCT, clomid 100mg per day for 7 days then 50mg per day for 21 days, and nolva 40mg per day for 7 days and 20mg per day for 21 days. That should start to get you back to normal, but don't expect miracles. It will take a little time.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DROY
    Blood work and start a PCT, clomid 100mg per day for 7 days then 50mg per day for 21 days, and nolva 40mg per day for 7 days and 20mg per day for 21 days. That should start to get you back to normal, but don't expect miracles. It will take a little time.
    just remember depending on your blood work. The real recovery starts after pct. your already 8 weeks off cycle. It will be interesting to see were the labs have you

Josh577 is offline Associate Member
    Well I don't know how you go abt doing blood work but I will do what you guys say I should do. I was looking at the company that's listed on here, which test do I take?

kingharm is offline New Member
    Im new also

Guineapig is offline New Member
    Analysis would be:

Mandatory

- Serum testosterone
    - Serum estradiol
    - LH
    - FSH
    - prolactin

Additional tests

- SHBG